SSG.CrocsNGlockZ has been a solid NCO that has not only exceptionally performed everything he has been asked to do, but weathered the hardships of two games in order to build Alpha Company.  For more than 6 months, Alpha Company has led the charge with a 99% meeting attendance, and one of the most consistent presences on the Discord in the clan.  His dedication to the clan and the members are beyond compare.  It is with great honor that we award him the Army Distinguished Service Medal and retire him at the rank of SSG.  Thank you for everything you have done!

army-distinguished-service-medal.png.9c7a3a38f168f6761ca1f36c1cd27fe6.png     RanksArmy_E-6.png.8de9d682649ec3c056fc65242ade0f43.png

1SG.Zain’ut-Abdin, affectionally known as “Top” has been the guiding light of the clan since he joined.  It is rare to have a real-life NCO, let alone a retired real-life 1SG, to join the clan and step into a role that required more dedication than they were expecting.  Top has been a proven leader in the clan, even when he was a PFC.  He has been a mentor to everyone, including myself as Clan CO.  As a true Senior Enlisted Advisor, he ensured that Clan standards was followed and kept officers and enlisted alike on the right path.  Top, you have left a mark that may never be reached again.  It has been an honor to serve with you, and thank you for being a mentor.  With pleasure, I award you the Distinguished Service Cross and Retirement at the rank of 1st Sergeant!

distinguished-service-cross.png.65255cacf94fc1617ef95ef497637c5e.pngRanksArmy_E-8_.png.9fa3512fa56759e7aaa3e8d09e4d0dd3.png

CPT.Vanarambaion is the true definition of “doing what needs to be done.”  He was personally recruited 2017 with the mission to resurrect the barely surviving Navy Branch of the clan.  Faced with a near impossible task, he took it on and not only resurrected the branch but turned it into the largest branch of the clan.  The duo of he and Top were insurmountable, and I know he would say everything was because of the people with him, and not him.  Once he had established a solid leadership for the Navy, he took the role of Division XO and then CO without concern.  One who never likes to be in the spotlight, he always ensured that the behind the sense aspects were taken care of, which inevitably thrust him into the spotlight.  After serving as an O-6, he saw the need for a Senior Enlisted leader for the clan, and without a second thought took the post as Clan E-9, taking a multi-step demotion.  When Top re-joined and rose through the ranks, he stepped aside for someone who rightfully deserved the position of Clan SEA, and eventually took on the rank of CPT to lead Alpha Company.  He never stopped looking for the next clan game with the purpose of always expanding the clan with quality members.  He and Top have touched the lives of many in this clan and I know they are thankful for both of them.  I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done.  It is quite a privilege to bestow upon you the clan’s highest honor, the Medal of Honor, and retire you are your previous rank of Naval Captain.  

medal-of-honor.png.2b670c5e141e49b7a51352e5012b131b.pngArmy Cap Device Enlisted

Finally, I know that the C&S are behind me when I say that Alpha Company is one of a kind.  The three of you have been some of the most dedicated members of the clan, always on-line gaming with a friendly and welcoming environment.  I do not think it is fair to the unit of Alpha Company to attempt to resurrect it knowing that it could never match the feats obtained by you three.  With that,  I am officially retiring Alpha Company  from Clan  Unknown Soldiers. With this, I hereby also dedicate the Alpha Company Heritage Room that will  be both a Discord Voice  lobby and text lobby  for any to join, but specifically for all of you  to hang out, game, and remember the family that you have here.  The three of you are family, and knowing you are all retiring soothes my concerns on whether we will see you again.  Thank you.

• Like 1