NFL Thread.

Guest BigMac530

Guest gamerk2
[quote='PFC.BigMac530=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80454#post80454']Amen brother.[/QUOTE] We've suffered for long enough!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
Sadly, I will have to root for the Bears. No part of me can morally support a USC quarterback, sorry Jets fans.

Guest gamerk2
^^ Well, Sanchez could get hurt, and we'll upgrade to Mark Brunell... Seriously, if we had ANY QB, the Jets would be undefeated right now...

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
That doesn't make sense. But I want the Jets to win because I feel like the Bears have a better shot against them instead of the Patriots.

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
Good game jets. You deserved it more than the Pats did. They played like crap. Reminded me of the Browns game. No interest in the rest of the playoffs and super bowl as the two teams in the AFC that are left, i despise. Pats looked like they didn't care after that endzone drop by Crumpler in the first quarter on the second drive.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
I'm a dreaded Cowboys fan but I predict the Superbowl (Yes,I know it's at Cowboys Stadium for you wise asses) Will be Steelers/Packers. with the Steelers winning it all

Guest BionicLunchbox
[quote='1stLt.Covert=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80492#post80492']Reminded me of the Browns game.[/QUOTE] Ooh, I loved that game! (Being a Cleveland fan and all) What I don't get is how the Browns beat teams that have a reputation for kicking some serious butt, but lose to everyone else. But with being a Browns fan, I don't care who wins the super bowl... ...just as long as it isn't Pittsburgh... ...Or Baltimore, but they were taken care of :)

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
da bears f the packers, all you guys are watching too much of the analysts frothing at the mouth and sloppin all over rodgers. Rodgers is good. Too bad it takes more than an elite qb to make the Super Bowl (NE/Indy/NO/SD???).

[quote='CC.Decayed=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80505#post80505']da bears f the packers, all you guys are watching too much of the analysts frothing at the mouth and sloppin all over rodgers. Rodgers is good. Too bad it takes more than an elite qb to make the Super Bowl (NE/Indy/NO/SD???).[/QUOTE] As long as Cutler doesn't throw 8 picks you guys have a chance. If the Jets do end up winning the Super Bowl, I think I'll vomit in my mouth and quit watching football. Because It will definitely show that the NFL has some sort of VEGAS connection. And I don't get the flying around the field like a Jet thing....doesn't that look a bit retarded? Grown men acting like they are an air plane? Really? They chant J-E-T-S Jets jets jets (glad new yorkers & the players can spell).....and they fly around the field like they are air planes.....ok. They also lack a LOT of class. Bart Scott should be kicked out of the league. He's a disgrace to the NFL. Cursing on live NFL TV? I hope the guy breaks his hip.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
[quote='1stLt.Covert=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80506#post80506']And I don't get the flying around the field like a Jet thing....doesn't that look a bit retarded? Grown men acting like they are an air plane? Really? They chant J-E-T-S Jets jets jets (glad new yorkers & the players can spell).....and they fly around the field like they are air planes.....ok. They also lack a LOT of class. Bart Scott should be kicked out of the league. He's a disgrace to the NFL. Cursing on live NFL TV? I hope the guy breaks his hip.[/QUOTE] I saw that, I honestly thought they were all 12 year olds. Reminds me of stupid high school "chants" involving retarded hand gestures like that. I also think the public smack talk they have been doing also lacks class. I mean look at the NHL the hawks and fliers HATED each other by the 4th game but they dealt it all out on the rink, no interview Sh** talking in between games.

Guest CC.Decayed=US=
Welker's comments were the best though. Pitt has a good chance, but man their offense is kinda crappy. Really the Ravens lost the game, more than the Steelers winning the game. The Jets are way too inconsistent. Clearly they are the worst of the 4 teams remaining at this point. Ryan is a terrible coach who makes bad decisions during the game. That will be the biggest reason why they lose (he'll play LT over Greene even tho Greene is outplaying him, go for fancy schmancy 4th down plays, fake punts, kick to hester lol) Notice that all 4 remaining teams have pretty great defenses though? In all honesty tho, I just hope the bears win and then we can discuss more next week based on the AFC outcome.

[quote='CC.Decayed=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80514#post80514']Welker's comments were the best though. Pitt has a good chance, but man their offense is kinda crappy. Really the Ravens lost the game, more than the Steelers winning the game. The Jets are way too inconsistent. Clearly they are the worst of the 4 teams remaining at this point. Ryan is a terrible coach who makes bad decisions during the game. That will be the biggest reason why they lose (he'll play LT over Greene even tho Greene is outplaying him, go for fancy schmancy 4th down plays, fake punts, kick to hester lol) Notice that all 4 remaining teams have pretty great defenses though? In all honesty tho, I just hope the bears win and then we can discuss more next week based on the AFC outcome.[/QUOTE] I'm all NFC this year. Bears or Packers win and I'll be happy though I am not at all interested in this years super bowl. I think I'm gonna schedule myself to work during it so I don't have to see either team I hate win the super bowl.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
[quote='Capt.Xander=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80509#post80509']I saw that, I honestly thought they were all 12 year olds. Reminds me of stupid high school "chants" involving retarded hand gestures like that. I also think the public smack talk they have been doing also lacks class. I mean look at the NHL the hawks and fliers HATED each other by the 4th game but they dealt it all out on the rink, no interview Sh** talking in between games.[/QUOTE] Not much different with the pats dancing on the 50 yd line 6 weeks ago in the 43 3 game but yea a bit childish i agree kinda like covert when he gets my tags in game : )

[quote='PFC.BigMac530=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=80517#post80517']What about New Yorkers?[/QUOTE] New Yorker fanatics have a nasty attitude. Thats the reason I will never go back to another Pats vs Jets game in NJ. The obscenities splurging from their mouths and the general lack of respect for anyone is kinda indicative of their personalities. I walked in there not saying anything to anyone and I got from almost every person there: Brady sucks MO********** DI**. Go the **** home. Pats take it in the ***. Nothing positive. I just kept on my way and then when I got up and cheered for my team when they scored a touchdown, I got people telling me to sit the **** down. I lived in NJ for most of my childhood and most of the people I encountered were awful people. Then I moved out here to PA and it seems like the people that move from NY to PA think they basically own the place and they deserve special treatment. OFF TRACK NOW: GO PACK/BEARS!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
[quote='PFC.BigMac530=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=82147#post82147']We just try to have a good time, thats all ;) SUPERBOWLLLLLLLLL![/QUOTE] As long as it isn't bologna pore Ryan, I'm good to go.

Archived