What are the origins of your username?

Guest SoundOfDeath

Guest SoundOfDeath

I thought it would be cool to see where everyone got their username.

I'll go first.

I got mine from the fact I like to be a sniper and by the time you hear me your already dead.

Guest PainKiller

I got PainRelievers89 because i am always the medic of a group in games. so I relieve pain by healing them =P

I got painkiller because it is shorter and i like to kill people in games sooo there's that...

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
My first username when I joined the clan was Sultan_Murat. 'Cause here in CRO we have a funny song about a Sultan whose name was and you'll never guess Murat. But shortly after I joined the clan my Navy members decided to change there username to there last name so I did it too. My last name is Čeh but in-game I'm Czech 'cause you can't put '' Č '' letter and it means the same. It's the english version of my last name. Every1 in the Navy changed there usernames back but I left mine because I was the new guy and I kinda liked it. :D

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
My first username when I joined the clan was Sultan_Murat. 'Cause here in CRO we have a funny song about a Sultan whose name was and you'll never guess Murat. But shortly after I joined the clan my Navy members decided to change there username to there last name so I did it too. My last name is Čeh but in-game I'm Czech 'cause you can't put '' Č '' letter and it means the same. It's the english version of my last name. Every1 in the Navy changed there usernames back but I left mine because I was the new guy and I kinda liked it. :D

Ah yes, that was one of the Navy's many coups at that time lol. Mine, is pretty simple....I am an USAF Dentist, and the name Mav has always been a favorite.

Guest RET.CW2.POLLVX=US=
Pollux and Castor are Roman mythology twins. My twin brother and I use these names for online gaming. I went with the Roman "POLLVX" because it's a lot easier to find that name available for use.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

My family name is of Polish descent and ends in "Ski". Since that name length is 10 characters, early online games would not allow me to use my full name, especially with rank and clan tags. In many sports I played, the coaches would refer to us by our last names, mine always was shortened to "Ski". So as a nickname "Ski" it is. It is a nickname I am use to, yet it provides a bit on anonymity for being online.

Also, I have used the name "Odd.Ball" because I like the character from the movie "Kelly's Heroes".

Guest VAMPYR0
i had a girlfriend that had a small child who thought vampires and pirates were the same thing vampirates,so that used to be my name because i thought it sounded cool,then i changed to vampyro because im more of a vampire pyromaniac than a vampire pirate ....

Guest BigMac530

My first first name here was Big_Mac_$1.50. Then BigMac150, then BigMac530.

People used to always ask me if a BigMac was really a dollar and fifty cents and tell me how horrible the BigMac tasted. I have never had one until recently and I have to agree. The new 530 is my birthdate, May 30.

But please, just call me Biggy. ;)

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
Mine started a while back when XBOX Live first came out. Kind of liked Metallica at the time, but of course MasterOfPuppets was to long so we ended up going with PUPPETMASTER. Then when I started gaming on my PC I went back to the original MasterOfPuppets516 and eventually dropped the numbers.

Guest DrPretender
Mine started also with the XBOX Live. I first wanted to have Pretender as my user profile but was already taken. I wanted to have that name because I liked the TV series The Pretender. Eventually my name became DrPretender23 on XBOX live. When I got into the online gaming (MOH Allied Assault) on the PC I created DrPretender. Ever since I am using this name.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

http://www.bananasmusic.com/multimedia/1568/MediumImage/1568.png

Used to use this and the Korg Kaoss KP2 pad tons back when I was in a band.

Actually, I really miss the days when I was R3fleX for America's Army, BF2, 2142, etc., but when I started playing Combat Arms (bad decision) I kept getting called out and screamed at for *supposedly* trying to copy another player, who apparently has been in some huge tournies over multiple games and also had the name for a long time.

I got sick of that and just changed it for BC2. Now there are loads of things out there with the name R3fleX, so I haven't gone back. *sadface*

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Skyler is my nick name that my best friend game me when we were kids and i love to be in the air flying anything.

Guest Krawll

Headbutted my keyboard!

No just kidding. Krawll is from my Wow Days and I was just making a bunch of characters with K's and Q's. Krawll, Narook, Karoq, Katto, Kato, Aulrik, and Aulriq. Stryker Is from my Painball days. I use to be in tournaments and also the only guys who used a pump action. I used a spyder 2 with a modified barrel. So they started calling me Stryker because I was very accurate with my shots and spelled it with a Y because the Spyder I was using was spelled with a y. SO for the past 3 years my nick name in Everything but MMOs has been Krawll Stryker. Was Katto Stryker before WOW.

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
Kind of obvious, but when I was trying to come up with a name in one of the first online games I played, I was eating some pie. Since then I have had the names Iwantpie888, Pieman33, ThePieman, The Original Pie, and of course, Pieman. However "Pieman" is normally taken up so I have to get creative with it.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Guy at my school had this thing where he went "crazyyy nuttahhhh". u had to be there, he was a cool guy. And so there it is.

Before the clan i used to be called Kermit the Frog or Sgt.Wilson. Kermit came from my MOH allied assault days with angry mob years ago where one day it randomly changed my name to kermit :P

Guest Tincup

mine was my Runescape account name as Tincupl0 ( i had just watched the movie Tin Cup) and while in was playing people would call me 'Tin' or 'Tincup' so i dropped the 'l0' off the end.

Before runescape, i was Voldamort149 which again i had just watched harry potter, and even earlier it was Charzard212 because i was addicted to pokemon

Well I got my name Soap from MW2 cause my brother was playing it at the time I had to come up with a new name and the mission he was playing had a soldier named so I took that name from all of you. Plus I use soap in the shower and it smells very good.

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=

Well I'll add mine in here, even though as you'll see it's pretty generic. First off for those of you who don't know I'm a HUGE Ford fan, with the Classic Mustangs being the car of my dreams. I was given the nickname Mustang in basic by my DS and it stuck. After I got home the fist car I bought was a 98 Mustang V6, shortly after I bought my baby I 94 Mustang Cobra. Being young and out of basic I started drag racing pretty heavily. Anyway to keep the story short I hooked up with a guy that went by "Cobra Man of Utah". This was because he was recorded as owning the most Mustang Cobra's in Utah at the time. Any who being his underling/study I started being called MustangMan. As you can tell it stuck and the 94 on the end is my tribute to my baby in the garage~!

Theres actually quiet a bit that goes into it but that's a story for another day~!

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I was originally h8rhrtr when I joined the clan. Apparently people couldn't figure out how to phonetically say the name (hater hurter), and I couldn't tell them because I didn't have a mic for the first couple of weeks I was in the clan. People just started calling me random things with hate or hater in the name. Someone called me haterade, and it kinda stuck. So I put in for a name change, and here I am.