What are the origins of your username?

Guest SoundOfDeath

Guest BlkWtrFox
The fox has always meant something to me, and I've done a lot of training at blackwater, so i just threw them together lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Doubleome
Same here pretty much. My last name is Oome. Used to type it like Double-O-me, guess at the time I was thining of OO7. As in Double "O" and then "me" after it. But liked the look of Doubleome better.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Well, mine's my first name

Wow, you Euros sure do spell funny. I thought you slapped your keyboard. How do you pronounce that anyway?

Just kidding... except for the pronouncing part. I don't know the whole "hj" thing.

Guest Soldat1288
Wow, you Euros sure do spell funny. I thought you slapped your keyboard. How do you pronounce that anyway?

Just kidding... except for the pronouncing part. I don't know the whole "hj" thing.

Chad-nar, I believe. Or is it Yahr-nar? I could be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RhinoTech

My original Origin ID was SaDiabloWarlord. This was plucked from one of my favorite books: The Black Jewels Trilogy. SaDiablo is the last name of a very intimidating, honorable, and powerful family. Warlord is derived from the social caste developed in the book. Since I had to reduce the name a bit for it to follow regulations, my new name DiabloWarlord is a derivative of my first choice.

I just want to note: I HAVE NEVER PLAYED DIABLO and do not intend to, so there is NO correlation of the two names :P

Guest XboxxKiller
My friends all around me bought consoles xboxes and ps3s.. and stuff.. I was like.. damn you guys.. Im sticking to PC! 8) In revenge.. I thought of keeping my name as XboxxKiller! xD This has been a unique and lucky ign for me! :P And I do not think there will be a change to this name for any game! :P

Guest Soldat1288
My friends all around me bought consoles xboxes and ps3s.. and stuff.. I was like.. damn you guys.. Im sticking to PC! 8) In revenge.. I thought of keeping my name as XboxxKiller! xD This has been a unique and lucky ign for me! :P And I do not think there will be a change to this name for any game! :P
Screw consoles!

Guest Feezy
I got my name from a bunch of my Marine brothers, when weezy and jeezy were getting big they thought it would be funny to call a white boy something ghetto, and so Feezy was born didnt help my case that when they started calling me this all I did was play basketball.

Guest Midwestraxx
This name was my music production and DJ label when I was trying out that field. Got a little money doing that, but not enough for the time I spent on it.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

About 5 years ago I was playing with the username "Aidan" (I don't remember the origin of that name). When I started playing S4League I wanted to start using a new name, but as I wasn't able to come up with anything, I just blindly typed something on my keyboard. The result was "Paradom", which I used for a while. When I went back to S4League after a few months break, I had already forgotten the name I've chosen, but I thought it was "Padarom". I later realized that mistake, but Padarom sounded so much better to me than Paradom. Fin.

Old post from 2012: About 5 years ago I played with the name "Aidan". Then I started playing S4 League. For this game I wanted a new name, but was unable to find anyone. So I just tapped a little bit on my keyboard and "Paradom" was the result. After I stopped playing S4 League after a month or so I've already forgotten the name again, but I thought it was "Padarom". Another month later I recognized the right name of my S4 League account but I thought Padarom is much better. Fin.

Guest M240guy
Pretty straightforward. Was my first Hotmail address back in 1997 when I was deployed as a Marine medium machinegunner (M-240G) on the USS Wasp with the 26 MEU

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Skulker

I have changed it from Scottus and variations....

Skulker

1. One who hides, lurks, or practices evasion.

2. A congregation of vermin, especially foxes, or of thieves. See Synonyms at flock1.

[Middle English skulken, of Scandinavian origin.]

skulker n.

• 1 month later...
Guest Granny
Granny, was actually what I created in half-life 2 deathmatch when I was learning the ropes and I wasn't jumping as fast as I wanted to my friend called me super slow. The day after I started getting great at it and I eventually surpassed him in jumping technique/speed. To make a long story short; On the first day of HL2 Deathmatch I remember him telling me "Lets go [Grandma]" so I adjusted my name as a joke to Granny. That name was with me for 6 years back to when I was an 11 year old gamer and it always will.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WindSeeder

I always try to have original nick, so I am playing games under a few nicknames:

120Hz

Orange Juice

Emulgator

And of course: WindSeeder

That nicknames are simple, 120Hz is a frequency, Orange Juice is ... :D, Emulgator (my fav nickname) is a chemical compound which is added to food nowadays. We are what we eat, so... ^^

And WindSeeder is a translated into english a title of one of the best polish fantasy books. In my opinion ofc.

Guest Halabrad
mine originated back when I first got into MMOs with LOTRO (lord of the rings, a FANTASTIC MMO before warner brothers bought it out) I was trying to come up with a name for my character, and at the time I played the LOTR tabletop game by Games Workshop and happened to have a figure named Halbarad (ranger of the north). typing too quicking I put in "Halabrad" and it stuck from then on. Turned out that one of the NPCs in the game was actually Halbarad, which i got alot of jokes about from my kinship members