What are the origins of your username?

Guest SoundOfDeath

Guest Ch0sen0n3

My name had its origin in WarRock (the worst game you've ever played). I don't wanna indicate but I used to be really good. So some of my friends said I have to be the chosen one. And because I never saw that name anywhere else I used it :D

Kinda weird now when I'm reading it oO

Guest Mythos

Well Iwe had 2 nicknames. 1 is aanes and 1 is mythos

Aanes is my last name, know around the world for wrestling and sketing.

Mythos means mythical and "never seen, just heard of" I liked it:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest killophile

My username is almost self-explanatory.

I love playing First-person shooters and well I thought that this name was quite original and catchy so I took it.

Guest iScopEzZz

Long story..

Basicly, I had this Call of Duty 4 clan and we were playing a match against another clan and it was the final round. There were 3 guys left in their team and I was the only survivor in our team..

So, I managed to pull of a noscope on a guy who tried to knife me in the back and then I got this collateral headshot on the other 2 guys, since that time, people in that clan called me Scopez

Guest RastaGanja
Well...my name ...i love Rastafarian type stuff...reggae and all that good junk...and well yeah. I used to play under Lt. Perry , from the book The Silent Men which was based on Jackson Monroe the finest sniper in Vietnams treacherous Mekong Delta. Dispatched for a classified illegal mission on the Cambodia border, Monroe succeeds beyond expectation, only to be abandoned behind enemy lines and left for dead. Now Monroes superiors need his lifeless body, back and bagged, to prevent their own court-martial. But a cunning VC marksman knows better and this American sniper must be killed before he compromises the North Vietnamese Armys meticulously planned New Year offensive. Snipers both, these two silent men cat-and-mouse through the delta terrain, a verdant landscape rendered brutal by political intrigue and harrowing firepower. And when commanders discover Monroe may be alive, the brass must make an impossible choicewhether to rescue or kill him. And well here we are :D Lt.Perry in the book was coo!

Guest Navi491

My names originates from me changing my typical online names of Darkcommando and Tucker491 (Tucker is name of character from redvsblue). One day while i was online trying to think of a new name for gaming, my friend Ivan came over. He started being super annoying and i said "IVAN WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP!", and thats when i got my eureka moment of, ivan...ivan....ivan backwards is NAVI!!!!! Once i came to accept Navi as my name i added 491 from my Tucker name, because Navi alone was usually taken on most online games.

My name has absolutely nothing to do with the fairy from legend of zelda orcarina of time. Just fyi..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThePenguin
Originally my name was A_Mauled_Penguin because of random xbox name generator. Also i thought it would be hilarious if it said killed by A_Mauled_Penguin. Sadly it had to be changed due to regulations, but the Penguin had to live on therefore I am ThePenguin!!!

Guest Seiph3r
For a long time my name was BallisticallyYours (BF2).. but since 2142 and the Bad Company series It wouldn't let me use the alphabet majority in my name.. le sigh. Seipher and Seiphor were taken.. Seiph3r it is.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Originally I was planetsideplayer, seeing as how that was the first game I played once I got high speed internet. I used this up through BF2 then realized that it was kinda specific and overall just sucked. I wanted something that sounded edgy, sneaky and cool. I guess 15 year old me though "shadow operative" was that thing. Later i changed it to just "shadow op." and due to regulations its now "ShadowOp."

A bit dorky but it is the one that has stuck and as such will probably always be my id of choice.

Guest Shtandy
I am from Czech Republic and my last name is Štandera. Therefore my nickname since I was 5 years old - Štandy. And because I usually can't use "Š" in games I choose Shtandy ;)

Guest PoCk3tS
I got mine from my friends when i was younger i had some parchute pants (excuse my spelling) and i stole 2 2liters of pepsi while i was with a group i thought they noticed but they didnt and well i had put the 2 litters in my Pockets and so after we left the store and they relized what i did they started calling me pockets its now just stuck my whole life :D

I had a pet Llama called defib, but he died in a brutal fight to the death over a cheese toastie.

Therefore i honor his memory by calling myself this.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
I had a pet Llama called defib, but he died in a brutal fight to the death over a cheese toastie.

Therefore i honor his memory by calling myself this.

What a touching story.

*sniff*

Guest CarboniteX
i got mine about 16-7 years ago, most people think of it as a form of carbon monoxide, but also han solo in carbonite from star wars, which growing up i was a huge fan, but i also like the fact that its an explosive too