R9 280X= 299.99

500 Gig HHD= free

ASUS M5A97 LE = 84.99

Cougar Spike Black= 34.99

X4 HB Dual-X Cougar fans Red LED= 78.80

LG Blue Ray Player/DVD Burner= Free

GameMax PSU 700W= 64.95

Total Spent= 808.72

This setup should get you at least 60fps on high settings; if the game gets optimized correctly you may be able to get this FPS on Ultra. Now if you have old PC parts I would use them, always use the old parts to upgrade with, it can save you big time cash. I consider anything less than 1000 a budget build, now you can get it lower then that by using the old tower and parts you had. I helped a guy at my work build a pretty decent PC with his old case and he is way happy with the build. But this setup in my opinion is probably the lowest I would go for a build that will be reliable for a good while and play BF4 with no issues. This setup is just for reference for those thinking about upgrading for the new game, post questions below to find out what you can do to save and what brands you would prefer. I’m sure I can answer most and if I can’t then we have other guys here who can. For a mid-range build I would go with the LGA 1150 and Haswell with a GTX770 or better. Similar setup as posted above but change the CPU, Motherboard and Video Card. If you’re over-clocking I would recommend 1866 Memory or better, but it really isn't needed unless you’re bench-marking. Until I upgrade the video card for the GTX285 take 250.00 off and I put it together for cheap. Also I'm getting the GTX760 with a 30 dollar discount for amazon screwing my order up.

• 5 months later...
Guest Misfit

HD 5770 RADEON ATI 2x 1gs crossfired looking to upgrade i have a only 200 to spend and looking for a 2g or higher card i have amd 6 core and 970A gigabyte motherboard

16gs of ram so im good in every thing eles now needing to upgrade if someone can help i T.Y.V.M.

H.O.E.U.

A.U.R.C.

N. .Y.H.

K. . . .

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
I posted those as ref. Go to Amazon and look for used cards that are rated at Like New and you should be able to get one near 200. I got a 770 4gb for another comp for $290.00.