new card

Guest Kingfisher

Guest Kingfisher
I'm looking to get new card, right now I have a XFX HD-577X-ZNLC Radeon HD 5770 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card. The card plays BF4 fine but I'm sure that the game would look better with a new card not sure what is the next step is.

Guest COMR4DE

Are you loyal to AMD Cards?

I have been since day 1, but slowly wanting to go to NVIDIA because I seem to always have little issues with my AMD GPU's

It also depends on your budget, AMD is really wallet friendly, but NVIDIA will give you a bigger punch (for more money of course)

I guess it also depends on the rest of your computer build, if it's all 3 years old, it would be silly to have a brand new Nvidia GTX 970 or whatever, because the bottle neck would be the rest of your computer if you have a slower processor or less RAM.

So I can't really recommend a specific video card, but I have these 2 things to say

*If your computer is 3 years old Id recommend sticking with AMD for price reasons since you wont need the best punch since the rest of your computer wont be able to keep up.

*If the rest of your computer is up to date and our GPU is the last thing to upgrade (or you plan to upgrade the rest of your comp in the near future) go with Nvidia and treat yourself.

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

Guest Kingfisher
Will the evga gt 750 ti work with this mb ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX + SB950 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS.

Guest COMR4DE
It uses PCI Express 3.0 which pretty much ever Mobo has so yes it will work :) You wot be able to cross fire or SLI those 2 because ones nvidia and one is AMD so you'll have to take the old one out and new one in and download nvidia drivers for it

Archived