[Tip] Grammar Assistance

Guest God0fFat

Guest God0fFat

As many might already know, most of us don't have the best grammar or spelling.

If you'd like some live assistance with whatever your typing (in your browser or MS word if you'd like) check out an extension called Grammerly.

I use in all of my posts on forums, pm's, lab reports, typed assignments, etc.

It's useful for catching the small stuff when you send out a message or post.

I've been using it for a few months now so you'd like to check it out, here you go.

For Chrome:

Grammarly Extension

For Firefox:

Grammarly Add-on

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Good suggestion SrA. I think we could all use grammar improvements occasionally. I'm going to move this to the "Tech Talk & Help" forum as it seems to better fit there SrA.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Ironically...you a have grammar mistake in this post:

"I use in all of my posts on forums, pm's, lab reports, typed assignments, etc."

Should be: "I use *it in all of my posts on forums, pm's, lab..." lol...

Just had to get at you, SrA ;) I hope you can take a light-hearted joke :)

Anyway, regarding this, I am not the best at grammar either - but I did minor in Creative Writing when I was in college 175 years ago (yeah, Draven is THAT old lol). So if any of you all need someone to proofread something from an actual human, I would be happy to do that for ANYONE in the clan.

Even General Delicious.

Wait...is there a General Delicious in this clan? Would the REAL General Delicious please stand up! ;)

I will be posting my resignation soon...lol

Respectfully,

PVT.Draven lol...

Guest God0fFat
Ironically...you a have grammar mistake in this post:

"I use in all of my posts on forums, pm's, lab reports, typed assignments, etc."

Should be: "I use *it in all of my posts on forums, pm's, lab..." lol...

Just had to get at you, SrA ;) I hope you can take a light-hearted joke :)

Anyway, regarding this, I am not the best at grammar either - but I did minor in Creative Writing when I was in college 175 years ago (yeah, Draven is THAT old lol). So if any of you all need someone to proofread something from an actual human, I would be happy to do that for ANYONE in the clan.

Even General Delicious.

Wait...is there a General Delicious in this clan? Would the REAL General Delicious please stand up! ;)

I will be posting my resignation soon...lol

Respectfully,

PVT.Draven lol...

Lol. That just shows, even with grammar assistance, people still don't have perfect grammar.

Guest FuSioN207

When I was doing English in School, I was great at spelling all thanks to subtitles from programmes on the tv. I constantly read the subtitles while listening to the programmes but of course every now again I have spelling mistakes.

But it certainly helped me alot when I was growing up, I have to have subtitles otherwise I wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying or enjoy the program because I would get frustrated if I can't understand what they were saying.

Just wanted to say that :)

Stay Safe

PO2.FuSioN207

So many grammatical errors in this thread. So little time to point out all of these; Any questions ever? Please refer to the Scrabble Dictionary for any questions. This has been a book that has encountered grammatical battles and verbiage that have had blood spilled.

The Ants In France are Crawling Up My Pants (Say in proper english)

As always tongue in cheek;)

RTL

Archived