KCtheCat Pwns an Admin on Vent.

Guest Zarth

Guest CPL.mishu1985=US=

RTs can come to scrims? If so I'll be there. My preferred kit would be medic. (I should be promoted by that time anyway. ;) )

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
[quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand

Guest Marky
[quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand[/quote] i was being a facetious wiseguy, i reserve that right :mrgreen:

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
[quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand[/quote] i was being a facetious wiseguy, i reserve that right :mrgreen:[/quote] No...

Guest Marky
[quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand[/quote] i was being a facetious wiseguy, i reserve that right :mrgreen:[/quote] No...[/quote] Yes... uh oh, i sense a quote pyramid :shock:

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
[quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand[/quote] i was being a facetious wiseguy, i reserve that right :mrgreen:[/quote] No...[/quote] Yes... uh oh, i sense a quote pyramid :shock:[/quote] Still No...

Guest Marky
[quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand[/quote] i was being a facetious wiseguy, i reserve that right :mrgreen:[/quote] No...[/quote] Yes... uh oh, i sense a quote pyramid :shock:[/quote] Still No...[/quote] Still Yes... ya brat :mrgreen:

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
[quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-][quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]an im accused of being spam king? :?[/quote] Wow You dont understand cause you gotta be in TS to understand[/quote] i was being a facetious wiseguy, i reserve that right :mrgreen:[/quote] No...[/quote] Yes... uh oh, i sense a quote pyramid :shock:[/quote] Still No...[/quote] Still Yes... ya brat :mrgreen:[/quote] uhh still thinking...No...

Guest Marky
[quote=WO1.mrBlack=US=]Cut with the triple quotes please.[/quote] rgr that blacky, nice to see ya again :D i still have the screens of me knifin ya lolz :mrgreen:

Archived