This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• looking for info

hi,
    i have had one of my members come to me asking why we are banned from your server, he got the message (your mistake for joining woa they are not welcome)

1: can you tell me if this is aimed at =WoA= Warriors Of Anarchy or another clan that also has woa tags
    or
    2: if one of my members has broken one of your rules, if so what did they do and who it was so i can investigate more in to this on my end.

Regards

=WoA= Founder H3Ad_HuNt3r_uk
  • HuNt3r wrote:

hi,
    i have had one of my members come to me asking why we are banned from your server, he got the message (your mistake for joining woa they are not welcome)

1: can you tell me if this is aimed at =WoA= Warriors Of Anarchy or another clan that also has woa tags
    or
    2: if one of my members has broken one of your rules, if so what did they do and who it was so i can investigate more in to this on my end.

Regards

=WoA= Founder H3Ad_HuNt3r_uk

Hi there Hard Hunter,

May I ask what is the name of this member? Could he possibly be an ex member of Unknown Soldiers? He could be banned if he left this clan whilst still a member to go join WoA which is against the rules
    I was good with a sniper rifle. Apparently.
  • HuNt3r--

We ran through all of our logs, checked the ban lists, and even opened a ticket with NFO. There is nothing at all indicating ZeekusDeFreekus is banned, nor do we have any ban entry using a phrase anything like "Your mistake for joining woa".

In any case, our server is typically set to Official anyway, which you can see in the screenshot you sent to the CWO3. So on-the-fly bans aren't even possible in that setup, making the hosted banlist authoritative on server restart. ZeekusDeFreekus is not in that list, and NFO agrees nothing shows him as banned.
  • Hey guys, Tuxedo here. I apologize but I think he was banned from a different server. We've scrimmed you guys in the past and it was nothing but good sportsmanship on both side. So when this issue came up we thought there was a mistake. Turns out I think it is! Sorry about the confusion!

files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.c…ROFLCOPTER_1462164799.jpg

You can see how we erroneously made this error. I think he was banned from the RoC which bans all WoA members (because we left their clan and started our own)