TS3 Setup

Guest MadMonkey

Guest MadMonkey
I have been reading through the regs and see some requirements about our names on TS. When I joined the TS server yesterday my name had not properly been updated as well even though I thought I had changed it. Could someone walk me through how to set my username up properly on there and how to update it accordingly? Been using TS for a while but never really got into the settings on it much. I also need to know what the best key to use for the mic, been using caps lock but it doesnt seem ergonomically suitable. I have some free buttons on my mouse as well, would this be a better option for mic key?

Guest Ret.1stSgt.Bwa=US=

RT,

Get with your recruiter, alot of your questions are addressed during the E-0 orientation. Most questions, reg, and everything is covered with your recruiter then. Of course pretty much any member in TS is willing to help with anything, send out a poke or two next time your on and well get you set up in the meantime.

as far as PTT button, I use numb pad 1. Thats only because I use a mmo mouse with the numbpad buttons keyed to extra buttons on it. Before that I simply used the left CTRL, since I can hit that and keep using the WASD movement keys with my left hand.

Guest MadMonkey
Will do on the TS questions. I guess I need to just try out different key bindings and see what fits me best. I found myself hitting tab or shift many times when trying to comm in while using caps for comms. I just figured out how to program my mouse yesterday and still working through what actions to bind to it, first thing I am doing is changing my grenade and melee keys so they are not next to each other...had some pretty good screw ups yesterday with that lol. Being somewhat new to PC I didnt want to overload my recruiter with stupid questions. Im not very tech savvy, like at all.

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
Theres no stupid questions here RT :) Using one of the extra mouse buttons is a very popular method in the clan as it causes less disruption to your finger positions

Archived