This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UB is hosting a tourny and needs a team

UB is inviting you to an 8vs8 Domination, normal mode Tournament we are hosting for One Night Only. It will be a Friday Night, 6/6:30 pm EST. I am shooting for August 12th, but we need a 4th team for this to kick off. There will be a cash prize for the first place team. Teams will sign up via battlelog platoon, so if interested I will need a list of battlelog names of the people from your platoon that are participating in the Tournament. There will be up to 4 substitution slots for each team. Teams will play 3 maps, one round on each map. Each team must play all 3 maps to determine the winner. If a tie occurs, a 4th map/round must be played to decide the winner.

Rules: Substitutions are only allowed if absolutely necessary, and in between maps. No Rockets – No M320 - No Smoke – No Flashbangs – No Shotgun
    – No Shorty – No C4 – No Claymores – No Spot Beacons – No Pickups - No Mavs – No Ucavs – No Mortars – No Suav

15 min at 300 tickets

Please contact me on here, or battlelog: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/SgtHoody/
    Our website: united-brotherhood.net/
    Our TS: ubbf4server.ts.nfoservers.com
  • Alright, well I talked to Aim about the Tournament happening this Friday, and he said you guys should be able to do it. I just need confirmation since I have yet to talk to Aim after that.

If you guys are able to participate this Friday, I need your 8 (plus 4 subs if you have them) to apply to the Tournament platoon page in order to play in the Tournament. Please do this soon to get this out of the way.
    Platoon page: battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/…/view/458485592042617205/
    Thank you.