marky strikes again...

Guest Marky

Guest CPT.MacCullock=US=

You've nailed some of the reasons I get bored with BF2. It rewards expensive graphic cards and lightning reflexes, but not thinking and caution. Grenade spamming is another thing about BF2 I don't like.

The best answer I think is is to take up Project Reality. It is a free BF2 mod I like much better than BF2. Stupid stuff like bunny hopping basically doesn't work. You just run out of breath quicker when you need to run somewhere. In PR you can run much farther but can't run as fast, so you are also an easier target. Plus the guns all hit harder but don't have the imaginary cross-hair sights.

In PR only about 20% of kits have grenades and everyone runs out of ammo in the new version (but most regular army kits have at least six magazines). Even the Combat Riflemen and Support kits who carry ammo bags don't generate new bags. Instead there are other ammo sources like bunkers, Humvees, enemy wrecks which provide ammo.

Nobody gets proximity claymores. There was an anti-personnel rifleman with hand-triggered claymores in PR 0.5 but I don't think that kit exists in the new version. Snipers get better concealment, no grenades, no claymores in PR. Also nobody has UAV or Satellite scan. With the tremendous size maps, and concealment, etc it should be sniper heaven. The only problem is you have to be in a squad of at least two and there is only about one sniper kit per 16 players.

Aside from sniper kits there is a Designated Marksman, who typically gets a semi-auto M14 for example but no pistol. They are supposed to work as part of a regular squad. True snipers with bolt actions like the M24 or M40 work with only one partner who spots and might also be a sniper or maybe a spec ops.

See the PR FAQ in this forum. The previous version was downloading in 40 minutes with BitTorrent. This new PR version 0.6 may take a bit longer to download but seems to run MUCH better as far as keeping connections alive.

Guest Marky
so im playin BFV once again, and the NVA team decides to destroy our airfield tower, they succeed cuz the other Phantom isnt protecting the us island with me and no1 can take on 3 migs in BFV and live so wat do i do :) i switch to the NVA team take off in a mig and bomb their airfield tower to pieces :twisted: paybicks a bit#$ :twisted:

Guest Spartan07
[quote=SMA.Realgrunt=US=]OK thanks for semi-spam.[/quote] I can translate "Off Topic" for you, "The Spam Forum" :twisted: j/k, but ya, payback is a b***h lolz...

Guest Marky
[quote=WO1.mrBlack=US=][quote=LtGen.Marky-=11thMEU=-]...no1 can take on 3 migs in BFV and live.[/quote] I beg to differ.[/quote] okay maybe u old school BFV freaks that played it 24/7 for 20 years can but i havent had much practice recently :mrgreen: offhandedly i know for certain that immortal could they were comin at the island with EVERYTHING, even APCs

Guest Marky
and guys in my wat 10 months here i saw much worse forum behavior that was tolerated, not to mention work my arse off til i couldnt even look at the screen anymore :wink: nuff said :mrgreen:

Guest Marky
[quote=CPL.Spartan07=US=][quote=SMA.Realgrunt=US=]OK thanks for semi-spam.[/quote] I can translate "Off Topic" for you, "The Spam Forum" :twisted: j/k, but ya, payback is a b***h lolz...[/quote] lol twas fun too

Guest Marky
it has its merits :) [quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=]Dude wow...but i have BFV but idk might reinstall (most of the forum post are by you BTW)[/quote] not even close knifey! ive started 7 topics by my count in my maybe month of presence on these new forums :? :? amazing how u make even that small number and still be called spammer tho huh :? :? :mrgreen: lolz in fact i bet i have less than 50 posts

Guest Marky
[quote=SSG.Dill=US=]You're the spam king- Which makes you a noob :D[/quote] :shock: no im the Recruiting King, savvy? i didnt get all those ribbons sitting on my arse doin nuffin ya know 8)

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
Marky is back alright. He's making his way into the top 10 posters list! Tsup Markeh :lol: !. Mystical

Guest Marky
[quote=SPC.Mystical=US=]Marky is back alright. He's making his way into the top 10 posters list! Tsup Markeh :lol: !. Mystical[/quote] watsup mystical :D "you still hangin out with these losers?" :mrgreen: can anyone name that quote?

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=
lol marky, after you left our forums were never the same :( They laid of half the Comm dept, because when you left, about 50% of the total post left too :lol: Good to hear yur ok :lol: How's ya cat doing!?

Guest Marky
[quote=SPC.Mystical=US=]lol marky, after you left our forums were never the same :( They laid of half the Comm dept, because when you left, about 50% of the total post left too :lol: Good to hear yur ok :lol: How's ya cat doing!?[/quote] :shock: :mrgreen: the furballs are doing very well :)

Guest Marky
[quote=RET.1LT.Channler=US=]Well you still can't spell.. :P So whats your position in your clan?[/quote] i spel jus fine i jus choose 2 spell dis way :mrgreen: i am CO of ReCom or REcruiting Command im on the command staff and im the 3rd highest ranked, though pugs is the same rank Lisa - 4 stars Me/Pugs 3 stars Lisa- CO Pugs- XO Me, im just me i have a big part in decision making which is great, cuz as MEU grows i help to shape it and make sure it doesnt turn out like other smaktard clamns out there :D

Archived