Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Hey there =Unknown Soldiers=!

Just wanted to say, incredible new website :thumbsup: ! Great job engineering department! I pop on here and there when i have free time to see how the clan is doing and what's going on. Glad to see you guys are doing so well and I hope you are all enjoying BF1. I recently just bought the game so if you still have me on your friends list and you see me in-game, toss me an invite.

Anyway, the new site was just so impressive I had to post about it.

GO ARMY!

p.s.: To any new recruits, stick around for awhile. This community is a unique place and you'll have a lot of fun if you come in with the right attitude. Enjoy it!

Guest Dexlysic

Agreed! The site is fantastic.

Looking forward to spending some time with =US=. I haven't been part of a quality unit in a good while, so I'm excited for the times to come.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Yooo Maysin good to see you around!!

So is this your re-application then? :)

It did look like a re app I think you should just add him in sir! ;)

We'll be expecting you at BCT tomorrow morning at 5am CDT.

It is tempting Sir and 1stSgt! If I had the time, i wouldn't mind the 5am BCT, but retired life is proving to be a lot just by itself. Law school started and it's been quite the ride so far. Maybe we can think of this as a "prelude to my re-app" :P. I will say my retirement had a "to be continued" feeling to it, but i'll have to leave you guys in suspense for now!

On the other hand, where can I get one of those fancy rank avatars? I'd like to round out my profile on the new website if possible :).

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
On the other hand, where can I get one of those fancy rank avatars? I'd like to round out my profile on the new website if possible :)

Done. You definitely earned it while you were here. Don't be a stranger!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Well... he did put this in Public Access forums, so I guess we could safely assume he's not trying to access classified data :D

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Well... he did put this in Public Access forums, so I guess we could safely assume he's not trying to access classified data :D

I try my best to play by the rules, sir. Atleast most of the time :D .

I most certainly wont be a stranger. I already hopped on TS last night and played some games with new RTs and a couple Marines. I'll be seeing you guys around!

Archived