Twitter, Twitch and what YOU can do to spread the word!

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Ladies and Gentlemen of =UNKNOWN SOLDIERS=

To date, we have had over 25,000 total views on the @twitch channel! But we need each and every member (past, present and retired) to pitch in! I have a direct feed to our twitter handle: @clanunkso, and usually provide updates for when I stream and any other clan updates as the need fits. We need to start utilizing our free social media outlets to start spreading the word about our website, facebook page, twitter handle and twitch channel.

What can you do? Simple: go to twitter and create an account. Next, search for "Unknown Soldiers", select that page and click the "follow" button. THEN, each time we are LIVE and STREAMING, RETWEET or SHARE on Facebook. You can also visit our twitch channel (if you haven't already done so) and click the "follow" button there as well.

Props to those that have already done this, but retweeting and even sharing when we go live on facebook is an EXCELLENT way to start getting our name out there. I personally have over 1,500 friends on Facebook and will place the link to our stream on there tonight.

Twitter: @clanunkso

Twitch: twitch.tv|clanunkso

Facebook: facebook|clanunkso

And THANKS ahead of time for spreading the word!

SFC.Draven

@SFC.DRAVEN we need to start streaming our practice and pretty sure everybody will love that you take the role of commentary like Host of the show, from the short period of time on this clan you are, with respect off course, a freaking funny person .

On topic I will support in what ever I can.

Enviado desde mi D5833

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=
@SFC.DRAVEN we need to start streaming our practice and pretty sure everybody will love that you take the role of commentary like Host of the show, from the short period of time on this clan you are, with respect off course, a freaking funny person .

On topic I will support in what ever I can.

Enviado desde mi D5833

Appreciate the kind words, AB.marpla78 :) I do my best to keep everyone entertained :)

• 4 years later...
Guest missthemint
I know this is a Old post but does anyone make stream scenes here ?

I've been known to make a few! I'm currently working on a different project, so I might not be able to help you ASAP, but if you are not tight on time I might be able to help you out!

Guest SSG.PaulHxB=US=
At this present moment I am testing sorting out sound etc and seeing how I pans out on longer stream.