PFC.Darky - Head recruiter

3rd Brigade:

SSG.MacCullock - Head recruiter
CPL.Spartan
PFC.KCthecat

ARMA:

CSM.2DyeSamuri

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
I have a feeling this may be a spelling error, I got movies out of that word. Is that right kc?

Jodie- A marine term that represents all women whom are in relation to a marine(s) whom which leaves/cheats on the marine while he is overseas. I think that's what he's talking about.

Guest kcthecat
Where We Go Everywhere we go - oh People wanna know - oh Who we are Where we come from So we tell them We are _______ (Alpha, Bravo, etc...) Flight (Alpha used for example) Mighty Mighty Alpha Flight Rough - n - tough Alpha Straight shooting Alpha Better than Bravo Big baby Bravo Better than Charlie Chicken chicken Charlie Better than Delta Dumb-dumb Delta Better than Echo Icky icky Echo We are Alpha Mighty mighty alpha I Work This one is called by only one person. The flight will clap in step and repeat, "I work" after each line, until the end I woke up about a quarter to two [Flight: 'I work'] Drill Sargeant said shine your shoes ['I work' ...] I woke up about a quarter to three Drill Sergeant brings in misery I woke up about a quarter to four Drill Sergeant says scrub the floor I woke up about a quarter to five Senior Drill wasn't taking no jive I woke up about a quarter to six First Sergeant was getting his kicks I woke up about a quarter to seven You cadets are going to heaven I woke up about a quarter to eight School teacher said don't be late. Pick up my M-16 I lock and load a magazine Put on my BDU shirt Now I'm ready to go to work All: I work, work work I work, work, work work F-15 Roaring Down the Strip F-15 roaring down the strip Air Force jockey on a one way trip Mission: Top Secret; Destination: Unkown Don't even know if he's ever coming home Scorching the ground at the speed of sound Droppin' that napalm all around Rippin' through the sky at Mach 2.2 Afterburner, I'm counting on you If that bogie screws with me He's gonna rejoin his infantry America counts upon our crew Friendly skies are the Air Force blue Hey, Army Hey, Army Can you hear me? Pick up your tanks and follow me We are the best that you will see Hey, Navy Can you hear me? Pick up your ships and follow me We are the best that you will see Hey, Marine Corps Can you hear me? Pick up your guns and follow me We are the best that you will see Hey, Air Force Can you hear me? Pick up your jets and follow me We are the best in J Rotsy Recruiter Recruiter, 'cruiter came to me Asked me what I want to be Be mean, lean and tall Be an officer most of all Signed the 'cruiters life contract And he pat me on the back 'Cruiter smiled and said to me Lackland Air Force Base then it will be Sky was cold and ground was wet When they put me on the jet Put us on a big blue bus Made no hassle made no fuss Mamma mamma can't you see What the Air Force does for me Cut my hair and shined me shoes Dressed me up in these Air Force Blues They Say That in the Air Force They say that in the Air Force, the chicken's mighty fine One jumped off the table and started marking time Refrain: Oh, Lord I wanna go But they won't let me go (group ends this line with home, stretched out over 8 paces, and a "Hey" on the right foot to end the refrain) They say that in the Air Force, the pay is mighty fine They give you a hundred dollars and take back ninety-nine They say that in the Air Force, the coffee's mighty fine It looks like muddy water, and tastes like turpentine They say that in the Air Force, the biscuits are mighty fine One rolled off the table and killed a friend of mine They say that in the Air Force, the meat is mighty fine Last night we had ten puppies, this morning only nine They say that in the Air Force, the shoes are mighty fine You ask for size eleven, they give you size nine They say that in the Air Force, the pancakes are mighty fine You can try to chew them, but you're only wasting time They say that in the Air Force, the bed's are mighty fine But how the heck would I know, I've never slept in mine They say that in the Air Force, the mail is so great Today I got a letter dated 1948 They say that in the Air Force, the hours are just right Start early in the morning and work on through the night They say that in the Air Force, the buses are mighty fine One went round the corner, and left three wheels behind They say that in the Air Force, the coffee's mighty fine It's good for cuts and bruises and tastes like iodine They say that in the Air Force, the toilets are mighty fine You flush them up at seven, they come back up at nine. They say that in the Air Force, the tents are waterproof You wake up in the morning and you're floating on the roof. Irene Irene, Irene, she's one of the best, And every night I give her the test, The moon was high, the lights were dim, And there she stood all slick and slim, I warmed her up the best that I could, And when I got in her i knew she was good, I rolled her over on her side, And on her back I also tried, Irene, Irene, she's the best in the land, The best F-15 in the fighting command. The Air Force Colors The Air Force Colors The color is red To show the world The blood we shed The Air Force Colors The color is white To show the world That we can fight The Air Force Colors The color is blue To show the world That we are true The Air Force Colors Red, White, and Blue To show the world That we'd die for you here i got few off air force website there like sings that help you stay in step when marching

Guest RET.CW3.Dangerdude93=US=
Atleast he had a freakin guess dude and a good one at that, everyone else was completely lost.

Guest RET.CPT.BlackScorpion=US=
[quote=SFC.Dangerousdude93=US=]Atleast he had a freakin guess dude and a good one at that, everyone else was completely lost.[/quote] Agreed! :D

Guest CPT.Skyler=US=
If I see any [color=red] Flaming in any post[/color] and not just this topic any topic. I will get involved and I guarantee no one will like it. 1ggy Wrote: [quote]Wow Drake are you retarded or something? He's talking about marching songs. And you even have your definition of Jody wrong.[/quote] CPL.rcpro8=US= Wrote: [quote]i think off topic now translates into *flame everything you possibly can.*[/quote] I do not aappreciate these post at all Change them.

I dont know but its been said Air Force Wings are made of lead! I dont know but ive been told Navy wings are made of GOLD! i dont know but ive been told Canadian.... if uve seen the South Park movie you know the rest of that 1 :mrgreen: We fall upon the risers we fall upon the grass We never land upon our feet we always hit our a.$.$. blah blah chri$% almighty who the hell are we zimzam $%^dam were airborne infantry!

Guest Raredory
Heres one I remember singing in the army. Pebbles and Bam-Bam on a Friday night Trying to get to heaven on a paper kite Lightning struck (BOOM) and down they fell (AHHH) Instead of getting to heaven, they went straight to hell Dino the dog (RUFF RUFF) was on the bone (CHOMP CHOMP) While Fred and Barney rocked the microphone There was nothing that Fred or Barney could do 'cept sing "Yabba daba daba daba daba daaaaaba do!"

My Drill Sergeant loved this one, and it stuck on me, ------------------------------ Some say freedom is free But I tend to disagree Some say battles are won By the barrel of the gun So tell me why, why o why Did my buddy have to die? My daddy served in Vietnam My mother got cancer in Desert Storm So tell me why, why o why Did my buddy have to die? Some say freedom is free But I tend to disagree ------------------------- And then my all-time personal favorite, ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Old king cole was a merry old soul, and a marry old soul was he He called for his pipe, he called for his bowl, and he called for his privates three. Beer, Beer, Beer said the privates, merry old men are we But theres none so fair that they can't compare to the Unit Ministry ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unit Ministry can be changed out to about anything if it rhymes, IE (Armored Cavalry, Mechanized Infantry, Airborne Infantry, Field Artillery etc.) The song goes on to include, "Corporals three, Sergeants Three, Louies Three" and instead of "beer, beer, beer" it is interchanged with "We want a three day pass" "Left right left" I enjoy this during marching because it's very customizable and it is still very fluid. Reading the lyrics isn't going to make sense till you actually hear it though. -Benes

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
I did the same ones you did Benes, my DS loved that same one (few diffrent words) she always did it went she was in her good moods.

Yeah, we knew we were going to be safe if DS Johnson sang that. But if the day started out by getting left-right-lefted to death, we knew smoke was sure to follow... -Benes

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Yeah same here, but one of our DS's would do that just to mess with us, so everyone would be asking each other what happened or what someone did and be scared the rest of the day

Guest Banana|Slicer
we always yelled this during marches n stuff like that O1' King Cole was a merry old soul and a merry old soul was he He called for his pipe and he called for his wife and he called for his... ...Airmen three "Beer, beer, beer" said the airmen. What brave men are we! Refrain: [b]There's none so fair that they can compare to the Air Force ROTC[/b] (Back to Ol' King Cole...) ...Sergeants three "Three day pass" said the sergeants. "Beer, beer, beer" said the airmen. What brave men are we! Refrain ...Lieu-ies three "Where's my plane?" said the Lieu-ies. "Three day pass" said the sergeants. "Beer, beer, beer" said the airmen. What brave men are we! Refrain ...Captains three "Who's gonna shine my boots?" said the Captain. (all the rest...you get the idea) What brave men are we! Refrain ...Majors three "Who's gonna drive my jeep?" said the Majors. ...What brave men are we! Refrain ...Colonels three "Where's my star?" said the Colonels. ...What brave men are we! Refrain ...Generals three "Blood, blood, blood" said the Generals. ...What brave men are we! Refrain

Guest Conman51
umm i got sum from military school When my gramba was a 91 she did Pt just for fun when my gramba was a 92 she did PT better than u when my gramba was a 93 she did pt better better than me When my gramba was a 94 she did pt momre amore when my gramba wasa 95 she did pt time and time when my gramba was a 96 she did pt just for kicks when my gramba was a 97 she died and went to heaven when my gramba was a 98 she did pt infront of them pearly gates

Archived