BF1 or BF4, that is the question.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Guest marpla

If we are going to compare the in vanilla maps since they are no new maps on BF1.

I hate the tanks on BF1, being a tanker from BF4 the changes of course for the theme WW1, are horrible. Went back the other day to BF4 and felt too fast so I think BF1 is a little slow pace in movement phisics.

Can't choose one at this point but I'm enjoying so far BF1

sent from the phone

Guest MadMonkey

With BF1 in its current state I have to go with BF4 for the time being, however the last great BF game made to me was BFBC2. BF3 was great as well but I love that skill gap in BFBC2. Through out the last 4 BF games we have seen that skill gap grow smaller and smaller and continue to bring us more into a casual approach to the BF franchise. BF3 was by far the best blend of casual/dedicated play. I find myself dying from luck of the other players in BF1 more so than their skill. The game gives me no inherent reason to grind and improve personal skill.

I could go on for hours but there is that one major flaw that tops the casual nature or even somehow servers...and that dark scar is Hardcore. I am a hardcore BF guy through and through, hated Normal in every BF game to date, tolerated normal in small doses in BF4 as it really was not that bad, just not my thing. The time to kill in BF1 normal is absolutely abysmal, and their HC mode is just flat out broken.

I really miss playing HC Domination on the CQ DLC in BF3 with the KH2002, gun was ugly as sin but so satisfying to use.

Guest marpla

I'm up for some BF4 games from time to time Sarge if you wanna brake from BF1, I don't do domination tho but 24/7 HC conquest here if you want.

Miss those days of BFBC2

sent from the phone

Guest MadMonkey
A1C, I am mainly playing BF4 on Xbox when I do play it now. I will hop on from time to time if I see any of our guys playing on PC though. Seems to be a larger population on the console side for HC on BF4 right now. Same for BF1 HC but its horrendous on console, there are currently some major game breaking bugs on that end, when it does work it just doesnt flow right with a controller but that might be that I have way more time on BF1 with mouse and keyboard unlike BF4/SWBF where I can easily bounce between the two.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

To me this is apples and oranges as the two feel like almost different games.

There are things in BF1 I love, and things in BF4 I love.

BF4 was a true sequel to BF3. BF1 is not a sequel to BF4 but a whole new beast.

In all honesty though I think I still have more raw fun playing BF4, though BF1 has some great moments too.

Archived