Hey Unknown Soldiers!

Well here i had a idea for new rig.

List.

1. Intel® Core™ i7-6900K Processor (20M Cache, up to 3.70 GHz) Tray

2. ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 / Intel® X99 / Socket 2011-v3 / E-ATX

3. 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 / 8GB GDDR5X / STRIX

4. 2x G.SKILL DDR4 64GB (4x16GB) RipjawsV 3200MHz CL15-15-15 XMP2 Black

5. Aerocool P7-C1 Midi-Tower, Tempered Glass Edition - weiß

6. Corsair Professional Series™ Digital AX1500i - 1500 Watt 80 PLUS® Titanium Certified

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

Of course this is overkill unless you want to render and play on 3 4K monitors at the same time, but I think if you can afford the approximate $4600 this rig costs you already know that ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Guest coldfus1on
instead of sli of 1080s why not wait for 1 1080ti and not have to go through all the headaches sli causes where half of games dont even support it or driver problems.

Guest ShotgunSelfy

What monitor do you have? The 2nd 1080 and the 1500w PSU are a waste of money. If you dont already have the top of the line monitor then I would suggest that you take that money and get one.

If you already have a top notch Monitor then take than money and buy a HTC Vive.

If you already have a Vive then take that money and buy a top notch mechanical keyboard, mouse, wireless headset, mic, etc.

If you already have all of that then buy some packets of paint and flush your money down the toilet while you create stylish RGB color mixtures with the paint. lol

Seriously though SLI is last decade stuff and its more of a hassle to go SLI for very little gain and less stability.

Overkill, Unless you are doing high end video rendering you don't need a processer that new.

Dual 1080s don't even work that well according to reviews because NVidia doesn't really optimize for SLI. you'd be getting marginal performance increase unless you are using 4k apps.

Also the HTC Vive is a gimmick in my personal opinion.

Archived