GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Guest Zer0Su5pect

Guest ShotgunSelfy

PO2, I am mostly happy about the fact that they got rid of that stupid Founders Edition Price hike!

I am looking forward to seeing the benchmarks for this card though.

Guest Zer0Su5pect
The price is my two weeks of salary so maybe it's time to upgrade around in April. Until that benchmarks will come so I will have a clear vision what I sold my kidney for.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
I'm thinking it's time for me to rebuild my PC. I'm still on Ivy Bridge with two GTX 670s. I'm thinking I might go to the GTX 1080 Ti and rebuild my desktop with the Kaby Lake i7-7700k. I'd like the extra horsepower, so we'll see. Probably would pull the trigger on such a build in a month or two.

Guest Tritikillya
I picked up a 1080 Founder's Edition for $425 due to a pricing error on Best Buys Site..but I honestly should have just waited for the TI. Once the price comes back down, I plan on picking up a second one.

Guest ShotgunSelfy
I picked up a 1080 Founder's Edition for $425 due to a pricing error on Best Buys Site..but I honestly should have just waited for the TI. Once the price comes back down, I plan on picking up a second one.

Good deal. I wouldn't have passed that up regardless of how close to the TI launch it was. If you want the TI you can at least sell the 1080 and break even or possibly make a profit.

Archived