Roswell: True or False

Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=

Guest hotrodkitten

After thinking about what to write for the past few days I have decided to keep it short and simple.

He was a great man. I enjoyed playing along side with him and having many conversations about motorcycles and life. He was there for me through the hard times I had while my husband was deployed and he never treated me any different since I was the only female in the Clan.

My heart is heavy today as we have lost one of the good ones. My prayers go out to his wife and family

Nikki

Most of you have heard about the Roswell incident. Do you think it's real or is it a load of mumbo jumbo? [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident[/url] all info can be found here.

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
well if its at wiki then nvm. but i think it can be false just because its at wikipedia. the reason is it can be edited by anyone but i dont know cause i wasnt there and idk. so yes

I saw something about this on the history channel. My personal opinion is that some of it is based in fact but then there are crazy conspiracy theories that make me believe is a complete hoax.

[quote=PFC.knifey_mcstabby=US=]well if its at wiki then nvm. but i think it can be false just because its at wikipedia. the reason is it can be edited by anyone but i dont know cause i wasnt there and idk. so yes[/quote] The battle of Mogadishu is also on wiki and is real :wink: I know wiki provides wrong info sometimes, but have you never heard of the Roswell incident :)? It has been on discovery and Nat Geo dozens of times

Guest Knifey_Mcstabby
yeah i know all we did for 8th grade was watch is it real on the discovery science so yeah i do believe it is real and the facts are out there.

Guest Rickerton
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_autopsy[/url] Edit: Autopsy Footage: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRCmko5cR0[/url]

Guest RET.SGM.Church=US=
[Stargate Joke] its true its the asguard comon you know it is [/Stargate joke] no but serously it didn't happen comon now.

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
Maybe it did maybe it didnt.. could have been secret research.. could have been unexplainable.. who cares.. Area 51 is definately a special research facility for new aircraft.. and for the record.. wikipedia = non-trust worthy its written by people sometimes without any care for actual proof.. if you make it sound good it can get put in there...

[quote=COL.Kraor] wikipedia = non-trust worthy [/quote] I once read that 5000 Japanese school children had epileptic seizures watch pokemon on tv. What are the chances? xD So I agree on the non-trust worthy idea. lol

Guest LTC.Blurtie=US=
I was going to vote no but I put my aluminum foil hat on and blocked the controlling signals from the aliens and voted yes. P.S. In my opinion the thought we are the only ones in the wholeness of everything is just another example of the human animals arrogance.

Guest RET.GEN.Kraor
i enjoy that arrogance Blurtie.. [adjusts the collander and foil on his head] [looks through his telescope at the funny light in the sky]

Guest LTC.Blurtie=US=
Has anyone thought they may be us in the future traveling back in time to check things out. Time travel is theoretically possible and smart people have a habit of turning theory into reality

Nah. I just think that aliens are from other planets across the galaxy that have more accelerated bits of technology and are able to travel to us.

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
I believe the aliens are Blurtie's wookiee relatives coming to take him back to Kashyyyk. Here is photographic proof (Thats Blurtie holding his arms up in front): [img]http://halffull.org/uploads/Wookies.JPG[/img]

Guest Murph=US=
[quote=MAJ.Blurtie=US=]Has anyone thought they may be us in the future traveling back in time to check things out. Time travel is theoretically possible and smart people have a habit of turning theory into reality[/quote] I thought they disproved the idea of time travel, not sure who it was but I vaguely remember someone saying time travel wasnt possible.

Archived