Great night

Guest JimAlmeida

Guest JimAlmeida

Fellow officers and soldiers, I come here to express my satisfaction with tonight's activities. First and foremost, I find awesome to have every friday 20-25+ members in a TS channel for a meeting, and given that these meetings are not reminded on a daily basis by PM and officers, amazing is the attendance. Second, the OP (correct term?) that Sgt.Gamerbeau (you, right?) put together was the best. I've never played Operations before and tonight was my first and it was awesome. I wish I could work better with ground team in supporting them from the air, maybe most people are not accustomed to my voice yet and it's difficult to coordinate with 10+ ppl. I don't have yet solid friendship bonds in this clan, if I had, this night would be epic. I do remember the words of MajGen Kaossilator concerning the suggestions and forgive me if I am overstepping for I don't have a solid grasp of the rules but we should do this more often - these friday night ops.

Thanks for tonight,

SR.Jim

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Glad to have you as well, SR! We run Friday night ops every Friday and on other nights there are branch practices that you are welcome to attend as many as you want. You were not over-stepping your bounds, we love to hear from every member! Again, glad to have you with us!

Guest CrashDummy
Additionally, if you left-click on the Public Affairs button you can view the clan calendar which shows all of our scheduled practices. All branches do a great job running fun and informative practices.

Guest JimAlmeida
Thank you all, thanks for the info concerning the friday night ops and calendar LtGen and PFC. I didn't know. Playing Operations was such a blast. LCpl, I intend in joining tonight's practice with the Marines, hopefully I won't have any microphone issues tonight.

Archived