New ARMA 3 Unit

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

Division is opening up a new unit for members that want to participate in our new secondary game, ARMA 3. Here are the important details as announced at tonight's meeting:

1. With ARMA 3 now an official secondary clan game, we are beginning to form the unit. Interested members who join this unit will still be a member of their branch and their primary responsibilities will lie with the primary game. This means that it will function similarly to JSOC, which has it's own CoC for matters that relate strictly to the functions of the unit.
  2. I will be making a thread to sign up for this unit in the new ARMA sub-forum. The new sub-forum and TS channel is active. Please use those for ARMA activity.
  3. A practice time for the ARMA unit will be decided soon, but for now we will begin hosting official events starting tomorrow, April 22 at 7pm EST. New ARMA players are encouraged to join tomorrow for learning the basics of the game. Future events and a consistent practice time will be decided soon.
  4. There are several members who have been playing consistently most nights of the week. Feel free to come into the ARMA gaming channel and play, and if you are not going to be in the ARMA unit, feel free to come into the future practices any time you want.
  5. As a reminder, you only need the base game to participate; no DLC is required

Guest Satcom

R&U Sir.

To all... I am interested in participating but unable to make it at 1930 EST on a weekend. Even on a weekday that is extremely early for me as I am a homeowner with 3 kids activity in extracurricular activities and work full time during the week. With all that, I have many responsibilities I must first tend to especially when it is still daylight outside at 1930. I hope this does not count against me or others that are interested but can't make it.

Archived