Website Scrolling Error

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Good evening Gentlemen,

For some time I have had problems with our Website in total, where when I open the website, I cannot use my scroll wheel to scroll through the website or forums.

I've a new mouse and I've only had this problem with the UNKSO website, all other websites work fine. Furthermore the problem is only in Google Chrome.

Has anyone had similar problems or know a solution?

Thank you.

Guest Gamerbeau
I also am experiencing the mouse scroll issue on this site only. I have not come up with a solution as yet.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Periodically this has surfaced... always Chrome. We have never been able to pin it down to one thing or another. Usually, when we've seen it we can also reproduce on other sites.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
Just a small update on this, on another PC, on Chrome scrolling works fine at this point. I am still searching for possible causes.

Guest Gamerbeau
all of the sudden, I can scroll using this website through google chrome. I didnt make any changes at all to either my mouse or the website settings.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
This isn't an issue with our forums. Over months and on multiple computers I encountered the same issue over and over again, but with different sites. Sometimes it's sites like Facebook or Youtube, sometimes the JCS specific forums, sometimes this one. It only happens for a couple of days, then it's gone and waits a couple of weeks/months before coming back. Nothing really consistent about it and is a bug in Chrome that's been reported a couple of months ago: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=704410 It's been on the top priorities of the Chromium devs, was fixed in April and the fix rolled out to Chrome in version 58.0.3029.54.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Sir,

I am running my Chrome on Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) and I still get this error/bug.

Archived