Hello

Guest crazynutta

Guest crazynutta

Hi Everyone,

I know it's been a while, not sure if there are many people still here from back in the old days when i was here. I'm really glad you guys are still going! I like to check in now and again to see what's going on, but it must have been a while since i last looked - it looks all different now!

Anyway, i wouldn't have made an account but i noticed that your permissions on the site must be a little messed up, so i thought i'd let you know. For some reason when you're not logged in, you have access to the old archives from the website going years back. Not gonna lie, i had a little look through and found some of my old posts from way back in 2007 - 2008, and even my original retirement post from 2010! It's a good read haha! The problem is that i can also access old archives from the NCO form, SBS, SOCOM, Intel, Army, Navy, Marines etc. - most of which i remember were all locked up tight to private individuals. Currently it's open for anyone to read who has the link. Not sure why i'm telling you this, i could spend hours going back reading through the old SBS forum! However your needs are greater than mine...

Try viewing this on an incognito browser, or log out and click it, you'll see what i mean - https://clanunknownsoldiers.com/board/10-archives/

When you're actually logged in, you don't have access to any of that, but as a public viewer you can see it all. And it's right there at the bottom of the forums homepage.

That's it really. Not sure if any of you oldies are still around, Darmine, Kaoss, Dental, Shadow, QOTSA, STORM?? Are any of my Euro guys still kicking around?? I appreciate it's been a while, and things were... not great when i left, but it's nice to see old faces regardless. Feel free to drop me a line on here or on Steam, i'd love to see how you're all doing.

All the best.

Ali / Crazy

Guest PFC.Hawkeye366=US=

Hey there dude how is life across the pond

Thanks for the info i will get it taken care of asap

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

'ello Crazy! Don't know if you remember me, but I definitely was around back then for a couple of months before you left. Pretty sure that I'm the only one from the old Navy who remained for so long, though I retired aboout a month ago.

We put up this new website in November 2016, so had to be at least 8 months you haven't checked in ;)

Guest crazynutta

Hawkeye! You must be the same Hawkeye i knew from way back when i guess?... Did you rejoin the clan?

Dental, doing great as ever man - how about you? Still keeping things in top shape here i hope!! You still play the bud game on Fridays? I remember a time when i live streamed myself playing, drinking a beer every time you said bud. It didn't end very well, then i ran out of beer. Everyone laughed. It was a good time ;)

Padarom!! Yes!!! I can't believe you're still here man that's amazing, i'm glad someone is still here giving the Navy a good name! And O-3 as well, congrats bro. When i left you were SCPO unless i'm mistaken, so awesome job. How's the Navy going, we got any brits around these parts?

Guest crazynutta

Vogts!!! Did not expect to see you here man, you came back too ey? I think you must have left a good year or two before me, so that's defo a long time!

How are things? You still living with Kevin?

I think I'm seein' ghosts up in here!

Hey Crazy, how's things been going?!

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
Vogts!!! Did not expect to see you here man, you came back too ey? I think you must have left a good year or two before me, so that's defo a long time!

How are things? You still living with Kevin?

I think I'm seein' ghosts up in here!

Hey Crazy, how's things been going?!

Nah, He's moved out a long time ago. Coming up on 8 I do believe now. Things are good yeah, I came back about a year and a half ago. I don't remember quite how long ago I left, I know you were my CO then though haha.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=
When i left you were SCPO unless i'm mistaken, so awesome job. How's the Navy going, we got any brits around these parts?

Haha if I recall correctly I was SN at the time. I only became an SCPO when we worked on kickstarting the Navy again in late 2014. Made it to O-3 as Navy CO then, but had to step down due to time commitments. I believe the only brit who's still active is Zer0Su5pect, though we had quite a lot over the years and still a few until recently. Sorry if I'm mistaken^^

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Doing well my friend, trying to keep these guys in line ;) And of course I still play the bud game!!! I remember when you were live that time, oh man that was amazing. Half way through the meeting

I was like oh God I am going to kill this guy haha

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Hey Crazy! Good seeing you again! I know we've talked off and on over the years, but it's good to see you back over here. I remember the shenanigans and fun we used to have back in the day. It was really fun when Mestalfrun was still in the Navy with y'all :)

Guest crazynutta

Hey Buckshot! You must be on your third comeback by now right?? Last time you left i remember you used to hop on TS while you were driving trucks haha... you still trucking?

Spartan my man, yeah we did keep in touch over steam for a while i remember. To be honest my gaming days have turned more to playing games with my RL friends, so i've pretty much lost touch with everyone i've met online over the years. It's kind of sad really ... but these things happen. I'm still friends with Mestal on Facebook, he got married last year or the year before - crazy times!

Would be cool to catch up with you guys sometime but i don't think i'd be allowed on TS.. i assume you use TS still anyway, i'm all over that Discord life. It's good!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Crrrrrrazy! What is up my friend?

Sadly I also do not have nearly the time to get in-game that I'd like, I know how it goes. I shall now need to find some of the pictures with Storm and WarMachine. :D :D

Guest crazynutta

Haha whats up Kaoss! Funny after all these years you're such a high rank as you are, it seems only yesterday you'd joined up with War Machine we were kicking it big time with the SBS!

As for your last note.... good times ;)

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=

Mr.Crazynutta,

Glad to hear from you.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Guest crazynutta
Glad to see you're still kicking. I hope the job situation is doing well for you.

You too sir! Likewise i'm glad to see you're still here running the ship - got to but run by one of the real originals ey? Job is going well, i left my design agency of nearly 3 years about 2 months ago to join a new one, and am absolutely loving it. Still doing web development, design and things like that.

Mr.Crazynutta,

Glad to hear from you.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hey Vic glad to see you too! Hows things with you - clan SMA now huh?! I guess Ward is no longer around as well?

• 2 months later...
Guest RET.SCPO.Mystical=US=

Hope you guys don't mind me reviving a post which is a couple of months old, but it is good to see so many familiar names still around =US= after all these years!

Congrats on your 12th birthday guys, hope this clan sticks around for another 12.

(Site and forums are looking very, very smooth by the way).

Archived