Who wins in Wisdom?

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

alright ladies and gents, who has the most wisdom? This is strictly voluntary, all in good fun! There is not judgement/repercussions, but who is the oldest/youngest?

I am 32, there it is! I know there are a few older than me....looking at you 1LT, 1SG and SMA ;)

and not many behind me...looking at you MajGen and Gen :-P

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=
There is one person I know of who is older than me. You will have to guess who he is. I do however have the white hair to prove my wisdom. ;)

Guest MadMonkey
I'm tailing you LtGen by a few months likely. I'm 31 about to be 32 in Nov. As for wisdom I'm either up or down 10 years depending on situation.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
I'm 22, fresh out of college since December, making my way in the real world as a software engineer. That profession allows me to make some shortsighted decisions I pay for later, so... I have a mediocre amount of wisdom?

Guest marpla

39 here, Art Director for a Brewery (yeap...im allow to drink at work...is mandatory, is 99% for the job)

1 baby girl (2 years) and the lady marpla...didn't get married im sure that count as a super wisdom thing, right?

Going to add a picture too, is always good to know the face behind the voice.

That´s me and Emma on the factory last Father´s day here we did a family day.

IMG_20170616_191435_458.jpg

Guest ShotgunSelfy
Just hit 40. Late to College and late to Commission in the USAF to be a pilot... (yes I suck at flying in BF1). I just finished up my Pilot commitment and now as a civilian I am teaching all the new LTs how to fly. In regards to wisdom SSgt.Marpla has me beat because I am going through the divorce now.

Guest marpla

Hope im not the only one adding pictures...don´t be shy guys!!!!

That's ridiculously cute, SSgt.

Thanks ENS!

But the baby girl is also cute. :thumbsup:

In regards to wisdom SSgt.Marpla has me beat because I am going through the divorce now.

Well...another type of wisdom you got now...

PS: don´t do it again :D

Guest Illuminated

30 here. Turning 31 on Sept 21.

Heres picture of me n a few buddies from our staff Xmas party in January. Im the dude with no hair.[attach=451,none,960][/attach]

Guest Zer0Su5pect
Let's see 23, owning my own business as a HVAC technician (All I do is make the blueprints for the houses in AutoCAD) in Northern Ireland, I was 20 when I have moved out alone, yeah wisdom is my city

Guest MadMonkey
Zero, my company just started doing new construction HVAC but we don't get all fancy with prints. Mainly cuz the builder we work for doesn't design them with HVAC in mind. All custom homes so each one tends to be an adventure in running duct work.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
Twenty Four, Finishing Second Year in the military. Not much to offer Wisdom wise in the Real World. If we were to talk Clan Knowledge though, I have a couple of years under my belt.

Guest RET.SSG.Fire56=US=
34 here, married 2 kids and a man much wiser than me one told me "never think you know anything, only with an open mind will you actually learn."

Guest RET.1stSgt.Seventy-3=US=
36 here, as of today. Senior NCO in the Army. Old crusty fella, not sure about wise though. ;)

That's like 60 in military years :P

Archived