Destiny 2

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

So I have had the pleasure of playing the new Destiny 2, and must I say, it is EVERYTHING that it is cracked up to be! I have it on PS4 Pro and will be getting it on PC as well. I have spoken to a few members that have expressed interest in the game - but who else is also interested in purchasing it?

This thread is not intended to be a "bash on Destiny" thread or give me a hundred reasons why you won't be purchasing it. Fact is: I love this game and everything about it - so I just wanted to see who else in this lovely clan of ours will be embarking on saving the Last City with me on the 24th of October? I heard the Fallen also killed puppies, birthdays, and smiles, too. Smiles. Can you believe that? Well, we need to win all the smiles and puppies back! Oh and the Traveler was zapped of his Light. He needs that back, too. Can't wait to try this on PC!

Who else will Destiny bring to the fold?

Speak up!

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
I'll be purchasing it for the PC. I had Destiny on the Xbox One but will definitely be skipping the console version in favor of the PC version. I'll probably pre-purchase it here soon, too.

Cross my mind 1SG, could´t try the other month for free, but is on my mind...also Battlefront 2 (after 1 fiasco...i have some hope for the new one)

Guest Soulforged

I never played the first one as I didn't own a console. But a coworker of mine was always ranting and raving about how good it was.

I'm down to try it once it comes out.

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=
I played destiny a lot. Grinded many different levels and gear. Got all three characters to 32 with full raid gear at Crota. Got bored after that because it was the same raid over and over again. Would love to see them do so much better with Destiny 2. If i can possibly be persuaded or wait a month or two for the game to reveal itself so to speak i might drop the cash for it. Would love to grind and raid again. Will see if Destiny 2 can actually hold true to the hype it usually sets forth for itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Killjointica

I plan on eventually getting it on PC, but I may wait until closer to the end of the year after it's been out a little while and see how things are panning out. I really enjoyed the first one, had to have dropped at least 400+ hours into it on the Xbox360, but was kind of burned by the fact that the last DLC was next gen only and I really couldn't afford 'nor see any other reason to get a next gen console, especially since I'd rather invest in my PC. My only other real complaints on the first Destiny is the how the grind and loot drops eventually become ridiculously tedious and it was difficult to get into a raid team because everyone always wanted you to have already played the raid in the first place when it came to the Destiny LFG site. And the total lack of real single player progression.

But I do plan on getting it. I'd love to have a demo, but games don't do that anymore. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=

So, i was on a review kick lately and of course what came up was destiny 2 review. Angry Joe surely is very critical about games. He brings up good points though, Especially from Bungie and them making a sequel that should include everything that people wanted in the first destiny. It seemed the way he broke down all this was that pretty much they didn't do anything different. Games are bugging me lately with little to no effort in their games and expecting us to out the butt for content to continue playing their game that they release with minimal content. I am hoping to get this right away but, no i wanna wait for quite awhile until they can release all the content and even though. Might try to figure out if it is even worth trying to put money down for this game.

Sharing this so someone who wasn't quite sure if they want it or not buys it and gets disappointed. It is embarrassing that you have to do research like its a book report just to see if you wanna buy it or not. Not only that, you buy the game thinking you did all the research, and its still hot garbage. At this point I won't be buying until i start seeing the content be worth buying. Sorry.

Let me know what you think of his review if it makes sense or if it changes your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLdQWtkH0aQ&t=928s

Guest Hornet117
Thing is Destiny 1 was not perfect at all, however it had the formula for what I enjoy, as long as I have someone to play it with. If Destiny 2 is more of the same with more of it I'll be plenty happy with it. It would be nice to see some better story mechanic than the current awkward codex system.

Ok...im still on the fence on this since my disappointment with The Division was huge, maybe is because im not a big fan of the MMO style or simple because since i do not put that many hours on those games when i jump to play the other players are to advance for me...happened with the Division here (plus i do not have the season pass for that game)

The other game that is on the same page is Anthem...so many games...for no time play :D ;(

Archived