Looking for Friends

Guest Gamerbeau

Guest Gamerbeau

This is the game I play when no one else is online or playing something other than BF1 or Arma. Im looking for friends that would be interested in giving this a try. The biggest difference with this game is that players have access to an overview map of Europe that allows for troops to be moved in an RTS style game play. People then populate the battle, fight it out. The victorious team can advance. Which ever faction captures 15 of the 23 major cities wins the war and a bonus in the next war. Let me know if you are interested.

https://youtu.be/J8aU08c1zHY

Guest MadMonkey
I have an unhealthy love of German firearms and a WW2 themed free to play modern shooter with customization is like cutting an 18 year old me loose in a whore house with a credit line. I need to approach this carefully.... The thing I miss most in BF is the G3, I blame my childhood polluted with 80s action movies.

Guest Gamerbeau
Another thing on this one is you can have soldiers in every faction. And Paratroopers are amazing. You actually deploy on your nations plane choose when to jump and when to pull your chute, landing far behind enemy lines. More vehicles than you can count. And more loadout choices to cover so many roles. No need for an ammo guy cause the ammo refills are found in crates scattered around the map.

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=
Alright. Downloaded it, played a round. It's delightfully simplistic. Wrecked a bunch of people in that first battle, which was funny. I'm game for playing if you're on, SSgt.

Archived