Guest Killjointica

Guest Killjointica

Accursed Farms is a channel on Youtube which has a couple of long running series. One is a machinima called Freeman's Mind, which follows the protagonist of Half Life and we get an idea whats going on in his head as the events of Black Mesa unfold. Creating something of a nihilistic and incredibly neurotic version of Gordon Freeman, but it's all in good fun and the series provides fans of Half Life with a rather somewhat dark humored take on Gordan, but also on the universe being built in that game series. The second long running series is Ross' Game Dungeon. A game review series that primarily covers games that have become abandonware or freeware due to age or the publisher and/or developer no longer selling the game or having gone out of business. Many of these games are particularly obscure, but some of them are more well known in the general gaming community. Another series that hasn't had much work for quite some time, and a favorite of mine, is another Half Life machinima called Civil Protection, which follows the almost absurd events of two metro cops in the post-invasion world of Half Life, while at the same time, managing to reflect on some current events with a small twist of dark humor sprinkled in.

Now Accursed Farms may not be for everyone, but is certainly worth sharing, being some fair and quality Youtube content deserving of being brought up and recognized. So I thought I'd share that with you fellas.

Archived