Which RB6 Siege?

Guest Satcom

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
So depends on what you are looking for. The least I would recommend $20 one, not the starter. The starter isn't worth it. But the gold edition should get you the operators released this past year for free and I believe the complete edition. Gets you all the operators that have been released. But I would have to have @ENS.Aim=US= weigh in on it. But if you are not sure and don't want to spend a ton of money then I would do the standard game, not the starter, so the second one in that photo.

Thank you sir. Good advise. Yeah not looking to spend a lot of money. Just expand game plan to something else we are doing together a clan. I am not sure of the actual game play however. How long are the matches? Kinda short and fast pace? BF rounds can be long, so I'm curious to know about the Siege rounds for when I want to hop on and game for a little bit and not get sucked in to BF like we do sometime :)

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

So there are different factors. But on average when we play casual, the matches are anywhere from 6-20min a piece. Each round is like40seconds set up and I think like 3 or 3.5 minutes to play (or whenever the objectives are met which can be as fast as 30sec a round) and in casual play it's first to 3 rounds. So it can be 3 or 5 rounds.

On average I would say each match is probably 10-15 min.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
And there are a number of times we get on and can only play a round or 2. So it's nice when you only have like 30 min. Quick to jump in and out of

A1C allow me to say something ...when you start gaming ill advice you to game first a few games only you so you face similar lvl gamers...this game is not that easy to game like the standard FPS, the operators have a lot to study ...moves, guns, etc. and facing already gamers that know the game could be a little frustrating, just my 2 pesos.

Ask them for advice before you buy operators or parts for the guns because they know this game from A to Z, they will help you....we actually have some serious players here...PRO.

PS: you need to change you signature to A1C instead of LCpl. at least until the marines comeback.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
^^^great advice. We love playing with new members and will help as much as we can but I do think it can be daunting for new players. We don't care and get upset but I know that people can be frustrated. Example, we love playing with marpla, but I could tell when he first started it wasn't as much fun right away for him because of the pace and such. But now hopefully he enjoys it more :-P

Thank you both for the feedback and based on such... I am going ahead with the standard edition.

Although I'm not a COD player, I dig that commercial. Would you be the new newb? :)

PS: Copy SSgt. Signature has been updated.

Guest MadMonkey
There are plenty of good simple to use operators in the base game. The most important thing starting out will be map knowledge. Play the situations and terrorist hunt modes to brush up on the basic layouts and lanes of fire. There is a huge learning curve overall but if you can dedicate a little time a day you will be able to hold your own in match in no time. You will die alot at first, game is very map knowledge centered. Make sure to get the regular version not the starter, or you got alot of grinding to unlock the ops. The guys in CG are very helpful in training people new to the game.

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=
No, the test sever is currently just running the patch that will drop December 5th so unless you want to try some of those changes and operators early you don't need to.

Thanks for the game play tonight fellas. I am definitely glad that I spent the $20.

The game turned out to be something along the lines I am looking for outside of BF.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Thanks for the game play tonight fellas. I am definitely glad that I spent the $20.

The game turned out to be something along the lines I am looking for outside of BF.

great to hear!!!

Archived