Hard drive suggestions

Guest MadMonkey

Guest MadMonkey

As some of you know I lost a hard drive a few months back. It was my secondary drive for game storage.

I need a new one so I can play more than one or two games. Post up links for cheap high speed magnetic drives or reasonably priced solid state drives. Don't need any higher than 500 gigs right now. Looking for cheap but decent quality at least. I am not knowledgeable enough when it comes to PCs to pick one myself.

Thanks

I'm a fan of Samsung SSDs. Their previous gen 850 EVOs are a good price point for their performance. 500GB for $140 on Amazon. Link

I've picked up a newer Samsung 960 EVO NVME drive and it's so insanely fast I'll never use anything else. Link

You should be able to find a good deal with black friday and cyber monday deals, sign up for newegg or microcenter emails if you're not already. I'd check techbargains as well.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
PO3, I'd second what the SN said, I have an 850 EVO Samsung SSD myself and I am more than happy with it's speed and performance. 500 Gigs are more than enough space for an OS and a couple of games aswell.

Archived