Interested in playing but cant join yet

Guest L0G1C

Greetings all. I have recently gotten into Rainbow 6 siege quite deeply and would love a solid, mature, team of brothers/sisters to get my back in-game. I've been looking around and UNKSO seems like it might be a good fit for me, but I can't apply yet due to the fact that I thought i had found a good group recently and changed my username to match their system, but then realized they are not a good fit. Unfortunately, uPlay only lets me update my username once every 30 days.

So, until then, would I be able to join up in-game to get to know some of you and see how your clan functions? Or is it better to go ahead and apply, despite being unable to change the uplay name for another 15 days? Or is it better to just not apply or interact with you all until I'm in a state where I'm ready to?

Just wanted to have an open discussion about it. Thanks and look forward to getting to know you all eventually, regardless.

Guest RET.LTJG.Aim=US=
You can go ahead and Apply, we will just make note of your tag issue. In the meantime feel free to jump into TS and game with us.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Don't know how I missed this post until now, Recruit. Either way, glad to see you joined! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing if this is a good fit for you :)

CPO.Draven

Archived