I said i would show it someday. My airsoft s.a.s kit

Guest Whiplash

Guest Whiplash

OH right ! first of all i have a 6 inch blayyyyde.

in order:

- old m4 S-system from velocity arms . Now 50% replacing part and no more stock. Using it in building even with the long barrel.

Fitted with a fooooooking lazer sight.

(7.2 pounds) 394-396 feets per second.

LIPO 11.1 battery makeing sure the shots are all the same compared to a NiMh battery.

6 years old.

-hk 416 Top Tech from G&G. T1 red dot with a X3 magnifier because why the hell not.

The silencer actualy is no use but to cover the 4cm sticking out of the new barrel that i upgraded the gun with.

(8.5 pounds) 398-413 fps depending on the battery remaining power,

NiMh battery.

2 years old.

-Glock 18c from WE. Propane /green gaz operated.

Upgrade the barrel and guess what!? the silencer it just to protect the part of the barrel sticking out.

2X22rounds mags + 1X50 rounds mags

Yes, it can go full auto, do i use the fully? Nah, because the interior isn't modified in consequence.

No mp5k, no m90a1 shotty. The m4 does the job in CQB . Not enough cash to get me one good shotty anyway.

Guest JimAlmeida

Cool guns man, if you had the G36C then it would be some real Brit stuff or the L85A2 for that matter.

PS: Be careful with the term "foooooking" , it can considered by some as a bad word to use in forums. Best to avoid it.

I like that angled grip on your M4, btw

Guest MadMonkey
I'm debating whether to HPA my VFC 416. I'm a paintballer at heart so the pneumatics are more familiar. I just cant decide which system to go with.

Guest Whiplash
I'm debating whether to HPA my VFC 416. I'm a paintballer at heart so the pneumatics are more familiar. I just cant decide which system to go with.

hk 416 from VFC are pretty much the top for a hk 416 replica. If you upgrade it to HPA be sure that the internal part will be able to resist the power from a hpa.

Guest Whiplash
Cool guns man, if you had the G36C then it would be some real Brit stuff or the L85A2 for that matter.

I got my visual info from the The Iranian Embassy siege in 1980.

I actualy don't like the exact replica of their kit back then. So i changed 4-5 things. ( The gaz mask lens, the hood, a tactical vest, no mags on my hips, i'm using laser sights instead of flashlight, no vertical équipement for ropes and so on...)

They were using : -HK MP5

-HK33/53

-remington 870

A LOT of flashbangs/stun grenade.

NO silencer since they are using the noise as a tool to confuse the hostiles.

Surprised to see that they actualy said in a interview that the guys are train to shoot from the hip and from the lower shoulder with a powerfull flashlight mounter ON top of the gun. With enough practice they were able to double tap burst headshot like it was a natural reflex.

Pretty cool.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/04/16/article-0-092B0F64000005DC-25_468x545.jpg

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

I'll attach two pictures.

One is myself at an OP in 2016 in full Kit:

- Main Weapon: A&K PTW tuned with Systema Parts

- Sidearm: HK45

The second picture is the newest addition to my collection, a VFC G28 SAEG (Plan to convert to HPA).

Besides that I also own an HK MP7 for a light kit.

Guest MegatanoK

As Airsoft and such activities are not allowed in my country, it is nice to see how it really looks like.

what's in the canister btw?

Guest MadMonkey

@SN.Whiplash=US= You should still add that old school Maglite skull crusher to the gun, cant leave that outa the kit lol.

As for the HPA thing, it will be solid as a rock. I have had horrible luck with those guns internally but its the best replica. I'm on my 3rd one, never made it a full day (except for one) without breaking. Even after upgrades.

I cant go too crazy like most of you guys do with backups for backup backup aegs haha

Thus the HPA, less tech time.

That or I say screw saving it and get the new Tiberious/FirstStrike rifle. I have played around with the paintball version a bit, really cool. Plus it will irk one of my team mates to insanity having an HPA airsoft rifle built by a paintball company :D

Archived