Banners / Backgrounds

Guest SavageVex

Guest SavageVex
So I want to start streaming and recording vids and what not. Does anyone in the clan make banners for Twitch/Youtube? Or a banner I could put in my stream. Wanna make sure I'm rep'in US.

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=
If you talk with SCPO.Draven, he can get you setup if you want to be able to stream. There is a website we get our overlays/background banners from. Send him a PM and he can take care of you.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

Recruit SavageVex,

Officially, representing the Unknown Soldiers in an official capacity on a stream is reserved for E-3+ members who are specifically designated and vetted to stream. This ensures that our rules and regulations are properly observed during a stream. However, seeing as wearing tags is enough to represent the clan, a new policy may need to be put in place for members, such as yourself, who are enthusiastic to support the clan on their own channels.

I'll follow up with our current streamers and JCS to determine what kind of policy guidance is necessary going forward.

Maj.Spartan

Guest SavageVex

Thank you everyone for all of the great information.

Major Spartan,

I will make sure not to go against any of the rules and regulations regarding streaming.

Archived