Stalking

Guest Karval

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=
Are you thinking about joining? Or do you want to pop on and play one of our clans with our members? If so, we allow non-clan members in TS, yes.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Humblez,

Since you were a LCpl upon your requested Discharge back in Oct 2016, I see no reason why you can't pop on and hang out with some of our members.

LCpl.HumbleZ - GENERAL - MARINES - 27OCT2016

If anyone else is in disagreement, please post that response here.

LTJG,

I went ahead and took the liberty of looking up his account to verify it was a General Discharge, just to make sure. I hope I am not stepping on any toes :)

Semper Fi, Humblez - I also saw in your profile you were a real-life Marine. I served in the Army for 20 years. One Team, One Fight, brother.

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=
LTJG,

I went ahead and took the liberty of looking up his account to verify it was a General Discharge, just to make sure. I hope I am not stepping on any toes :)

Semper Fi, Humblez - I also saw in your profile you were a real-life Marine. I served in the Army for 20 years. One Team, One Fight, brother.

Nope, you're not stepping on my toes. I didn't recognize Humblez, so I didn't even think to check that.

Welcome back, brother.

Humblez,

Since you were a LCpl upon your requested Discharge back in Oct 2016, I see no reason why you can't pop on and hang out with some of our members.

LCpl.HumbleZ - GENERAL - MARINES - 27OCT2016

If anyone else is in disagreement, please post that response here.

LTJG,

o7 thank you for the verification :) I see I am already forgotten alittle lol

thank you for your service brother. I am a little upset to see the Marines are gone :(

Good to see you again Humblz! ;)

o7 glad to see you still here and congrats on the promotion. You were Staff Sergeant when I was last here right?

Nope, you're not stepping on my toes. I didn't recognize Humblez, so I didn't even think to check that.

Welcome back, brother.

Thanks, I am not too familiar with your name though so its natural we never met. Nice to meet you sir :)

I want to come back to the clan but I lack the resources. I sold my rig back in late 2016 right before I left the Marine Corps. My current laptop is incapable of playing any game tbh and I don't have the money to spend on something decent. So, from time to time, I hope to just jump into the Voice server and talk.

HumbleZ

Guest Hornet117
Yup things have moved along a bit since you left... quite a few new faces around as well. Sorry to hear about your rig but you're welcome on TS anytime... till you get a rig that is. Then you are required to re-apply. No excuses. ;)

Archived