Siege Free Weekend

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

So, for those of you like me, who don't know what to get your special Valentine for Valentine's Day (I'm single, which is why this is funny)...

It's a Free Weekend for Siege this weekend (Feb 15-20)!

'But JG,' I hear you cry, 'Why are you promoting a game that your branch doesn't play?'

Out of whatever goodness remains in my black little heart. And because we need some more inter-clan camaraderie going on. So download, play it up, and have a great VD (disclaimer: JG does not endorse getting an STD, this means Valentine's Day). Heck, you may even like it enough to buy it, and then you can show up and drop shot Aim a couple times. It's his favorite. :D

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=
Now my only objective in playing siege this weekend would to dropshot ENS.Aim. ALL WEEKEND. I am now looking forward to this.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

For those that don't play this game, a "Diamond" is the highest level in ranked play.

Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, in that order.

Additionally, there are tiers within each level, which in fact, do induce real tears.

Happy to assist ANY member wishing to try out this game this weekend. Willing to take you on a grand tour that is Siege. I guarantee this: there is NO other game you will EVER play like this! It gets your blood pumping and your heart racing like NO other game will :)

If you're going to do that, just unlock Thatcher and follow Senior Chief around. It's a time-tested route to success (disclaimer: most testing statistics come from me).

And don't bother unlocking Thermite. You'll never play him while Senior Chief is around.

And because we need some more inter-clan camaraderie going on.

Sir, couldn't agree more, love to more of this all around the clan... We need it.

It's being a wile since I played this game, might jump.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
If you're going to do that, just unlock Thatcher and follow Senior Chief around. It's a time-tested route to success (disclaimer: most testing statistics come from me).

And don't bother unlocking Thermite. You'll never play him while Senior Chief is around.

I actually LOL'd at this.....

Although if you want to see Senior Chief freak out and not know what to do....pick thermite before him. To anger him, do step 1 above and then with 2 seconds left pick a different operator XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

I actually LOL'd at this.....

Although if you want to see Senior Chief freak out and not know what to do....pick thermite before him. To anger him, do step 1 above and then with 2 seconds left pick a different operator XD

ZSO71or.png

These stats don't lie...lol. *Notice there's a little difference between Thermite and Hibana on my list. And I only recently played her because I had to for a MOS requirement.

I just love how the Officers who play Siege are trolling me...;) Love it!

And yes, occasionally I will share Thermite...but please ask nicely :)

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

I actually LOL'd at this.....Although if you want to see Senior Chief freak out and not know what to do....pick thermite before him. To anger him, do step 1 above and then with 2 seconds left pick a different operator XD

ZSO71or.png

These stats don't lie...lol. *Notice there's a little difference between Thermite and Hibana on my list. And I only recently played her because I had to for a MOS requirement.

I just love how the Officers who play Siege are trolling me...;) Love it!

And yes, occasionally I will share Thermite...but please ask nicely :)

haha it's true. In all fairness, I might be the saame way with Monty wink.png

Archived