COMMAND PROMOTIONS 16 FEBRUARY 2018

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

[align=center]ATTENTION TO ORDERS![/align]

The General of Unknown Soldiers has reposed special trust and confidence in the dedication, valor, fidelity and professional excellence of Vanarambaion.

In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the Unknown Soldiers, he is, therefore, advanced from Lieutenant Junior Grade to Lieutenant and made the Division Executive Officer. Advancement is effective 16 February 2018 with a date of rank of 16 February 2018.

Signed

DentalMav, Vice Admiral

Unknown Soldiers, Executive Officer

Though this member hasn't been with the clan for a long time, his love for the clan and willingness to do anything it takes to improve the clan. He worked his way up the Navy ranks and help to restructure it. With the help and guidance from COL.SilverEupher he was able to bring the Navy back up to speed and turn it into one of the largest branches in the clan. He took his desires further to become OIC of COMOS because there was a need. When recruiting and BCT was looking for help, he, without hesitation jumped into that as well. Aside from Engineering itself, I am not sure if there is anything he hasn't done in Intel. In Division, LTJG.Vanarambaion continues to strive to improve himself as a member and CO. He and the other CO's have a cohesive unit and work together to push this clan forward. I think if you ask anyone within his branch, or any other member who has worked with him, they can tell you his leadership and desire to help is beyond compare. Upper Command feels that his abilities and desires could be more fully utilized in a larger aspect of the clan. He still has a lot to learn about the clan and Division, and has no better mentor than COL.SilverEupher. It is with great honor that Vanarambaion be promoted to the rank of O-3 Lieutenant, keeping his Navy pride, and be placed as the new Division Executive Officer.

Congratulations!!

[align=center]RanksNavy_O-3.png[/align]

Guest JimAlmeida
I think if you ask anyone within his branch, or any other member who has worked with him, they can tell you his leadership and desire to help is beyond compare.

He's one the sharpest men I've ever met. I couldn't agree more, VADM.

Congratulations, once again LT.Vana

Congrats Sir, already said in one of your promotions and personally, i think you were one of the best adtions to this clan, at least for the time i being here.

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=
Absolutely much deserved. As much as it pains me to see you leave the Navy command, I'm overjoyed to see you move up into an area where your influence and work continue to grow. Congratulations LT, Enjoy your new position.

Archived