COMMAND PROMOTIONS - 27APR2018

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

[align=center]ATTENTION TO ORDERS![/align]

The General of Unknown Soldiers has reposed special trust and confidence in the dedication, valor, fidelity and professional excellence of Vanarambaion.

In view of these qualities and his demonstrated leadership potential and dedicated service to the Unknown Soldiers, he is, therefore, advanced from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander and made the Division Commanding Officer. Advancement is effective 27 APRIL 2018 with a date of rank of 27 APRIL 2018.

Signed

DentalMav, Vice Admiral

Unknown Soldiers, Executive Officer

This member came into the clan in a very trying time. He joined a branch that was trying to stay around let alone prosper. Using his RL Officer experience, and under the guidance of COL.SilverEupher and many of the Navy NCO's, LT.Vanarambaion quickly rose through the ranks and was able to bring the Navy out of the ashes. Lieutenant's character shows when he is the first to say his NCO's and member saved the Navy, he was just fortunate to be their leader at that time. He gained the respect from not only his branch, but the his fellow CO's as well. He was selected as Division XO where he continued to learn from COL.SilverEupher has his CO; continuing to gain the experience needed to further his leadership style. With the retirement of COL.SilverEupher, LT.Vanarambaion was thrust into acting CO and never skipped a beat. It is with great honor the Vanarambaion be promoted to the rank of O-4, Lieutenant Commander and officially placed as Divison Commander! *SALUTE*

[align=center]RanksNavy_O-4.png[/align]

Guest marpla
As I said from day one... Probably one the best addition to this clan, congrats Sir,hope I see you when I return here.

Guest JimAlmeida
The LCDR must be the fastest member in this clan's history to rise to Div CO, he did it in less than an year - proof of his ability to muster the best of those under his command. Congratulations, sir.

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

Not quite the fastest, Petty Officer, but the fastest in the modern era, we'll say. :D

I know everyone says it's been an honor to work with the people around them when they are recognized, but in this case, I truly mean it. It's been a rocky road around here of late, but the good news is that we have the maneuver room necessary to take the next step as an organization. I'm excited by the possibilities of the next six months. There will be some new changes, and some changes to old ways of doing things that we've gotten away from. Many of you know that my door is open to questions, comments, suggestions, and gripes. It's open because if you come to my door with one of these things, you care enough about this organization to have feelings about it, and that prospect is exciting to me, even if you're griping about me or one of my ideas. I look forward to pushing the limits, pushing the envelope, and pushing us to the next level as a group.

To those who have left us, come back around. Get in on the ground level of what's coming. Bring your renewed drive to make this community - this family - the very pinnacle of what it can be.

To those new to the group, welcome. You're here at an exciting time. Learn everything you can. Teach everyone you can, because if we're not moving forward with new ideas, we're falling behind. Get involved - there's so many ways you can help us out. I'm glad you're here, and we'll talk directly soon enough.

And to those old warhorses, you know best what we're about here. Teach the newbies. Get involved in your branches, in your Intel - as it truly is yours to own and push forward. Reach out to old friends. Reach out to new friends. This is a new era, and I want to share it with as many people as possible.

Get excited, ladies and gentlemen. Here we go.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Not quite the fastest, Petty Officer, but the fastest in the modern era, we'll say. :D

What are you saying here? :-P Yes he is the fastest to Div CO in the last 7-8 years; it is quite a feat and very much deserved!

I know everyone says it's been an honor to work with the people around them when they are recognized, but in this case, I truly mean it. It's been a rocky road around here of late, but the good news is that we have the maneuver room necessary to take the next step as an organization. I'm excited by the possibilities of the next six months. There will be some new changes, and some changes to old ways of doing things that we've gotten away from. Many of you know that my door is open to questions, comments, suggestions, and gripes. It's open because if you come to my door with one of these things, you care enough about this organization to have feelings about it, and that prospect is exciting to me, even if you're griping about me or one of my ideas. I look forward to pushing the limits, pushing the envelope, and pushing us to the next level as a group.

To those who have left us, come back around. Get in on the ground level of what's coming. Bring your renewed drive to make this community - this family - the very pinnacle of what it can be.

To those new to the group, welcome. You're here at an exciting time. Learn everything you can. Teach everyone you can, because if we're not moving forward with new ideas, we're falling behind. Get involved - there's so many ways you can help us out. I'm glad you're here, and we'll talk directly soon enough.

And to those old warhorses, you know best what we're about here. Teach the newbies. Get involved in your branches, in your Intel - as it truly is yours to own and push forward. Reach out to old friends. Reach out to new friends. This is a new era, and I want to share it with as many people as possible.

Get excited, ladies and gentlemen. Here we go.

This^^^ all of this^ If you are not excited then I don't know what else to do :-P

Archived