All aboard

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
I can't see it being worse. I'm excited for it! I think EA learned A LOT of lessons from the BF1 experiment. Servers, control of servers, etc etc. I do have high hopes! ALL ABOARD!!

Guest Whiplash
Hope are going to have a LOT of people during the laugh this time, no matter what type of BF it is. So we can get the most views and more recruits.

Guest marpla
I can't see it being worse. I'm excited for it! I think EA learned A LOT of lessons from the BF1 experiment. Servers, control of servers, etc etc. I do have high hopes! ALL ABOARD!!?

Yeap Sir and they learned too from Battlefront 2 so they cant go wrong twice...right ;(

Start making room in my beloved Air Force :thumbup:

Guest RET.1stSgt.Energy09=US=
I just received some inside info that this will definitely be a WW2 BF. The contact wouldn't tell me anymore till the release.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Battlefront 1 and 2 weren't "bad" games, if they had only called it something OTHER than Battlefront, it would have been more successful. The same thing with "Hardline" as well. Take the BF name off and just call it Hardline. We all know it was on the same engine. Many game use the same engine...good grief lol.

I hope with all hope this will be another great BF game like we have seen in the past (BF2, BF3 and BF4), and that this will bring awesome members like RET.1SG.Maysin, Ret.1stSgt.Energy and Marpla back - RET.1SG.Maysin, I don't know you personally, but would love to see you come back and game with us! You all (previous members) are what makes this place very special to those of us still here :)

I have my ticket stamped and will be pre-ordering this one as well!

Guest JimAlmeida
I just received some inside info that this will definitely be a WW2 BF. The contact wouldn't tell me anymore till the release.

God forbid! I'm tired of shooting w/ 100yr old weapons.

Guest RET.1stSgt.Energy09=US=

Actually this is good. BF needs to get back to it's roots of BF1942. Update it with better graphics, maps, etc. The whole futuristic stuff was never fun.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

Actually this is good. BF needs to get back to it's roots of BF1942. Update it with better graphics, maps, etc. The whole futuristic stuff was never fun.

I am actually looking forward to a fresh WW2 BF. The last one was BF1942 and if they remake that with today's possibilities, this game will be awesome.

Archived