Destiny 2 possible meeting setup

Guest Killjointica

Guest Killjointica

So my general availability for extended periods of time are Monday and Wednesday. Seeing that the weekly reset for Destiny 2 runs somewhere around 11:00 A.M. Tuesday morning Pacific Time (Noon CST) Wednesday seems like it'd be a good day to get clan members who actively play Destiny 2 to get together and take care of group events such as the weekly raid and the clan related activities. I myself haven't actually done a raid yet, sadly, but that's something else I'd like to change. Along with that, some of the various activities such as the new Escalation Protocol are also a challenge in the future we can look forward to over the next couple of weeks as our levels increase to be able to meet the necessary requirements for the EP.

My goal here is to be able to have a more consistent weekly meeting for the Destiny 2 members and see if we can work something out. State the days and times available and we may be able to come up with something.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

I have yet to do a raid, as well. Unfortunately, I can't make those times during the week.

Most weekends I have decent availability depending on any activities that may be happening. I'm out of town all this weekend, though.

Guest Hornet117
Not a single consistent time I can make: my shifts change every week. Shame about the raids: destiny raids are a real unique challenge and loads of fun with the right crew.

Guest Killjointica
If anything, it could be a time that changes week by week with people able to post what time they are available in the coming week and attempt to work something out. I know Destiny 2 does have a LFG app available and it does work. But I would like to be able to find a setup in clan. Though I do imagine, with people who do play Destiny 2 here have other people on their friends list via the battle.net launcher could fill out those extra spaces if we can't or don't have enough clan members to make it to a weekly thing.

Archived