Battlefield V Reveal

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Ladies and gents--

https://www.twitch.tv/battlefield

1 PM PDT/4 PM EDT/10 PM CEST

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Battlefield+V+live+reveal&iso=20180523T13&p1=137

Sadly, I cannot be on TS at the time but I will definitely be watching. Anyone who can/wants to organize or join a viewing party on TS... please do so!

Guest JimAlmeida
I will be at college during the time of the reveal, but I will come home shortly after it ends. Will be good if we throw a couple of games tonight.

Guest marpla

Ill be at home watching !!!

PS: Great addition Engy team to the web that event reminder....could be helpful for practices, matches, events, etc, etc.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Already watching (shhhhh, I'm at work lol) and they are over 35k viewers streaming a graphic and music lol...

The hype for this is so real. I really do hope they knock this one out of the park! Bring back our Dedicated Servers with app support and customizations, please!

I would have loved to have seen a more modern take on this - because I have been missing my heli's - but the teaser trailer revealed WWII-style elements...

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=

Yes sir! Saw that as well!

The reveal trailer was amazing! Especially now that it looks like you can fall backwards?

At a quick listen, pulled these out just from what they were saying. The video..... showed so much more :)

- Coop is back

- "Create new battlefield modes" ?

- explosions have a shock wave

- better debris/interactive landscape destruction

- Single player - "It's a family story" / emphasis on emotional impact of ww2

- "Secret weapons" - assuming this is like dirigibles in bf1, large-scale, high impact weapons (edited)

- new "fortifications system" - build defense, reinforce defenses, build foxholes, establish MG nests... (edited)

- And more than just personal fortifications

- Others in that role can interact with your fortifications, add, modify, improve, etc..

- Actual difference between small arms and higher caliber weapons vis-a-vis landscape impact

- More player customizations

- No more premium pass

- No expansion packs, all players access same content

- Confirm October launch

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=

The prices are out. 59.99€ for Standard, 79.99€ for Deluxe Edition.

Standard prices that looks like to me. Should be the same in USD

Guest Hornet117
Wow.... that seems like a promising move from EA after recent stupidity. Cautiously optimistic.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=
Wow.... that seems like a promising move from EA after recent stupidity. Cautiously optimistic.

I am with you on that one, Chief. No Premium, yet the price of the game will remain like other games? Is this where they will hit us with mt's in-game?

Waiting to see how this all plays out. Pre-ordering mind you :) But like you, cautiously optimistic.

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

FOR THOSE THAT PREORDER, IF YOU PLAY BF1 OR BF4 AFTER PREORDERING YOU CAN EARN IN-GAME REWARDS FOR BF1 AND BFV JUST BY RACKING UP YOUR SCORE.

This has been your PSA. The more you know.

Guest marpla

Morning UNKSO

I was hoping for a better deal on pre ordering...."early access to OPEN beta" seems a little garbage if you ask me.

Love the tank with the Anti Air gun on the back...i hope the limited the the movement of the AA otherwise we are going to have some OP tank there lol

Captura_de_pantalla_2.jpg

Classic "what did you miss video"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dzc8zXjdo

Guest Pluckmuckel

It sounds like from Flakfire's video they are doing what people thought would happen with BF1. BFV is inspired by WWII. It also like like they are borrowing from a lot of different games like ARMA, Siege and Fortnite. The 40 min Gamespot video did a excellent job of breaking down the video and confirming some mechanics.

Grand Operations will basically become a battle Royale on Day 4 with the last man standing winning it all and for there team.

Guest RET.1SG.Draven=US=
FOR THOSE THAT PREORDER, IF YOU PLAY BF1 OR BF4 AFTER PREORDERING YOU CAN EARN IN-GAME REWARDS FOR BF1 AND BFV JUST BY RACKING UP YOUR SCORE.

This has been your PSA. The more you know.

And with that, I have pre-ordered :) THIS is the BATTLEFIELD we have been waiting for!

Guest RET.1stSgt.Energy09=US=
Morning UNKSO

I was hoping for a better deal on pre ordering...."early access to OPEN beta" seems a little garbage if you ask me.

Love the tank with the Anti Air gun on the back...i hope the limited the the movement of the AA otherwise we are going to have some OP tank there lol

Captura_de_pantalla_2.jpg

Classic "what did you miss video"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23dzc8zXjdo

Marpla, I will work on getting the game for free or $20 tomorrow :)

Guest RET.1stSgt.Energy09=US=
I happened to look on the Official Reveal Trailer again on YouTube and noticed that there are more dislikes than likes. I'm a fan of this new game cause it somewhat goes back to the BF1942 days. Does anyone see problems with this game or is it people just being negative nancys?

Guest marpla
I happened to look on the Official Reveal Trailer again on YouTube and noticed that there are more dislikes than likes. I'm a fan of this new game cause it somewhat goes back to the BF1942 days. Does anyone see problems with this game or is it people just being negative nancys?

People always complain...is in our nature lol...you got the ones that say this is "historical incorrect", the ones of "female robot arm", etc...its a game...relax a little bit, other games if you look for realistic and that stuff.

From what i heard im liking the way you progress in the game, weapons and all that....probably they will mess up something lets get real they are good at it lol.

I guess on the next gameplay reveal we will see more in depth, but they will need some magic move to get out of the negative hole they put themselves over the last games.

PS: finger cross for a key :rolleyes:

Guest Pluckmuckel
I'm waiting for EA Play to make up my mind although I'm likely to purchase it unless it crashes & burns. I think they tried and failed with the trailer. They used a different video editing team. However, listening to the Westie and Gamespot, who got to see the game in action for 3 hrs, I believe the game will focus on teamplay more than ever. Having limited ammo and not being able to regen all your health will have a meaningful effect on gameplay. That said, I hope the DICE adds more clan support, including custom servers. Also, the squad leaders will have more assets at their disposal. This should greatly enhance our practices.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks incredible!

Top points for me were seeing the sandbag/walls and attack vehicles being limited on ammo same as infantry. Also much less 3d spotting might make me want to play more vanilla, assuming hardcore is still a thing.

Guest marpla
Looks incredible!

Top points for me were seeing the sandbag/walls and attack vehicles being limited on ammo same as infantry. Also much less 3d spotting might make me want to play more vanilla, assuming hardcore is still a thing.

Thought the same MajGen about vanilla. I like what I'm seeing about squad work this could be one of the best points of this game.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
This looks incredible!!! I can not wait! Grand Operations is going to be awesome and day 4 will be so cool! Also it looks like all classes have the option of an automatic weapon which makes a HUGE difference!

Archived