Inauguration of the Welcome Center

Guest JimAlmeida

Guest TwistedSoldier08

Hi Unknown Soldiers, Im Addam, 33 From pa, Married with two kids, army vet and a avid gamer. I was a member of the unknwn soldiers 10 years ago and glad to be back with the crew. Its a a honor to be able to serve the unkown soldiers once again.

RT.TwistedSoldier=US=

Navy Recruit

"Death Before Dishonor"

Guest Wotenbjorn

Howdy, US'!

I'm in my 30's and I live in a place that people don't think about often, which I'm pretty fond of. Got some acreage that I do a bit of farming on with my wifey and, currently, three rescue dogs. I try to fix things around the house as opposed to replacing them, which helps keep me busy. Other than that I work simple labor jobs, because I'm a simple labor type of guy in a simple labor type of state.

I never joined the military for reasons. Did some time in rotc when I was strongly considering it. Came from a military-ish family. Lotta people served, not one wanted me to join. Still took the time to show me some stuff. Didn't really have parents. Always had a village, though. A ranger, a SEAL, an emt, a cop, bunch of marines, couple navy guys. One guy served in the big red one, another was a bombardier in the army air corps.

I tell you, they had some stories.

I started playing EVE... no idea. Long time ago. Took a break for a couple of years, got an e-mail that my character name could be on a monument in another country, so, of course, I had to jump back in. Played for a while, then ended up taking another lengthy break after my computer... exploded. Finally came across another pc. It has no graphics card but, thankfully, EVE has a potato setting, so here I am. ^~^

I also play ffxiv, destiny 2, division 2, ghost recon breakpoint, elite:dangerous, path of exile...

*ahem*

defiance, secret world, world of warplanes, world of warships, tree of savior, dreadnought...

yeah, I kinda just play a lot of games. Mostly on ps4 because reasons. I tend toward rts, flight sims, and third person shooters.

Let's see... other than that, I was doing strength training and thinking about getting back into boxing or maybe BJJ, but then everything kinda shut down... so now I'm working on acquiring a barbell and building a rack and either acquiring or making some plates. (A guy who can run ten miles can effectively run ten miles. A guy who can deadlift 400 lbs can effectively do pretty much whatever he wants to.)

I tend to do a lot of random "research" in my spare time. I just get randomly curious about things. I also like trying to do things the way they did them "back in the day." Ever roast and ground your own coffee? Best coffee you'll ever have. Even if you suck at it. French press, man. So good... anyway...

Yeah, I guess that's me.

• 1 year later...
Guest PFC.ImmoralKiwi=US=

Hello all,

Excited to be a part of the clan! My name's Casey or Case for short, hailing from Finland by way of New Zealand.

40y, married with a son and an avid player of COD Warzone. I'll be honest and say I'm not the best but hope to improve my gameplay with this group.

Have gamed all of my life and enjoy dabbling in other games outside of Warzone - FFVII Remake Intergrade, CSGO, BF4 (my rig is pretty old and can't run BF2042), Tekken 7 to name a few.

Interests outside of gaming are: Rugby - I coach and play for the local team here, gym, my wife and son etc

Can't wait to get started with =US=!

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=
Welcome Casey. We've had a couple guys come through here from Finland, seems like a good place to be. Hope you enjoy your time with us

Guest PFC.Smackzilla=US=

Hello everyone,

My name is Sean, AKA Smackzilla, FSG_Smackzilla, or just Smack is fine. From the eastern side of the US. I'm 35, married, and have 3 kids. I recently quit a job climbing cellphone towers to work in a dairy plant so I can be home with the family more. Been playing video games for 31 of my 35 years. I used to stream on Twitch and am thinking about getting back into it now that I'm home more often. I believe I am a pretty chill guy and easy to get along with. Hope to have an enjoyable time in this clan and Ill do what I can to help if anyone needs it. I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to video games, play anything from FPS, MMOs, puzzle games. Just about anything really. My main game is Tarkov. I love the crap out of the game and I am pretty knowledgeable about it. Though my skills don't match the knowledge most the time.

• 3 months later...
Guest RT.Kuaama=US=

Hello I'm Kuaama. My real life name is Nick. I am 22 years and live eastern United States and have 2 pit bulls and 2 bearded dragons.

I have been playing video games since I was like 6 after my dad gave me his game boy. I have been playing online fps games for the past 4 years and have swapped from Black ops 4 on the Xbox one and switched to PC 3 years ago when I started playing apex and haven't looked back.

I'm here to meet new people to play video games and try to help as much as I can in the clan and to enjoy my time here

• 1 year later...

What’s up everybody!

I am glad to be back in the clan again!

some of you may remember me as PainKillers from Bad Company 2 / BF3 days. But since then I have adopted the new name of InstaCoffee.

been playing MW2 and BF1/5 and HLL for a while but it just isn’t the same when playing solo compared to with your buddies. I’ve always thought back on the days when I would hang out with everyone in Vent and just grind battlefield for hours every day xD 

some quick life updates, since last time I was here I believe I was still in high school. Since then I have gotten married and got myself a job working for Nintendo! 

I look forward to reconnecting with familiar faces and making new connections with everyone else! 

edit: my real name is Preston by the way and I am 28 years old living in Washington state!

Edited by RT.InstaCoffee=US=

5 hours ago, RT.InstaCoffee=US= said:

What’s up everybody!

I am glad to be back in the clan again!

some of you may remember me as PainKillers from Bad Company 2 / BF3 days. But since then I have adopted the new name of InstaCoffee.

been playing MW2 and BF1/5 and HLL for a while but it just isn’t the same when playing solo compared to with your buddies. I’ve always thought back on the days when I would hang out with everyone in Vent and just grind battlefield for hours every day xD 

some quick life updates, since last time I was here I believe I was still in high school. Since then I have gotten married and got myself a job working for Nintendo! 

I look forward to reconnecting with familiar faces and making new connections with everyone else! 

edit: my real name is Preston by the way and I am 28 years old living in Washington state!

From what I recall, you discharged once back in 2012-ish and then came back sometime in 2014 and was around for a year or so before discharging again. So you were here during the BC2/BF3 days and again for some of the BF4 days (it seems).

It's nice to see you back since you and I go way back. You were the acting platoon sergeant back in the Marines branch before I joined the NCO ranks in that branch. Happy to see you back and happy to see you joining my company!

• Like 1