Division Expansion Plan

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

Some of our older more seasoned members may remember a time when we had enough members to fill four branches and everyone played the same game. We've already transitioned to include three clan games, and we've trimmed our roster back to the most active and engaged members. Some have been concerned over our waning membership, but the reality is that this group right here is the group to build around. Clans wax and wane in their membership - It's the natural way of things.

Now it's time to add strength to strength. It's time to grow.

We will still continue to grow the games we have now. Intel will focus on those recruiting efforts. Division, on the other hand will begin to explore new games.

So here's how it works: Once a game has been identified as a possible clan game, a squad NCO will be identified. That NCO will have 90 days to collect four other members who play the game. They don't have to be full members, just have to be accepted into the clan and on their way to full membership. If 90 days elapse without 5 total players in the new squad, that squad will be disbanded and the members will either have to transfer to another squad or branch, or discharge. The Division Commander can grant 30 day extensions for extenuating circumstances. That NCO will have to develop a BCT program and have it approved, and coordinate and run practices (at least once a week for at least an hour). That NCO will also be responsible for all recruitment efforts - this is a Division endeavor, Intel will focus on supporting the existing branches. If a squad drops below 5 members, that squad will have 90 days to get back to 5 members. Once a squad reaches 10 members, they can petition for branch status and reopen one of our branches. The AF commander and First Sergeant will oversee all game squads and otherwise conduct branch-level functions.

So, in the short term, this means that BF4 returns to squad status, and an NCO will be identified to lead them. This post will be updated to reflect any supported games, for clarity purposes.

Supported Games:

1. Battlefield 4

2. Escape From Tarkov

3. Call of Duty: Black Ops IV

I am excited to announce that Escape from Tarkov will be rolled out as the latest game to be supported within the Air Force. I will serve as the point of contact until a squad leader can be identified.

EFT is a hardcore FPS multiplayer game with survival overtones. You can play the part of a PMC or scav scrounging around maps for resources to build weapons, gain money, and otherwise survive. If you die, you lose everything you brought into the map. If you survive, you can add the items you've collected to your stash to sell to traders for cash and good will, to complete tasks those traders give you, or to upgrade your own arsenal to better scrape a few more dollars to survive. Squads of up to five can team up to scavenge supplies and protect each other, battling other teams or single operators for limited resources.

If you haven't checked it out, check out the information below:

- The website (Battle State Games): https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/

- The wiki: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Escape_from_Tarkov_Wiki

- The reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/

Also, if you would like to see what I do when you all have gone to bed, check out this streamer - https://www.twitch.tv/sigma_ink. You may recognize a voice of one of her squadmates on her recent videos. I would certainly rather play with you all though, so have a look and pick up the game if you like what you see.

• 4 months later...

It is my pleasure to announce another game addition to the clan. Call of Duty: Black Ops IV will be a supported clan game. They already have five members, so jump on and play with them when you have a chance.

(I will update this post with appropriate info once I get it from the squad leaders.)