World War III?!

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Looks like a potentially cooler version of Battlefield 4. I'm intrigued by this and am looking forward to early access for this game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RET.COL.Tanner
So whats the good news? People chompin at the bit to see what this is all about??? I think they heard me scream "Shut up and take my money!", through my computer screen.

Guest RET.COL.Tanner
Well Darmine (or anyone else that purchased) have you been having issues with logging into their servers? It seems a lot of belly aching on their forums...tempting me to wait to buy. What's the word?

Guest RET.COL.Tanner

That's exactly what I've been reading about Domer. :/

Pretty sure I'm gonna wait until they have it sorted out and people can give their reviews. Here's hoping you'll get connected soon!

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
I got into the servers just now without too much issue, but it’s taking forever to join a game. I’m sad this soft launch went so poorly as it’s gojng to look bad for the devs going forward. Not the strongest way to start early access.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Early access is early access, not a finished product. Devs expect another 12 to 15 months of work so server issues this far out from release do not bother me in the slightest. Definitely disappointed I couldn't get a look and some game time, but no big deal.

Guest MadMonkey
From what I have read and watched it looks like I will have to wait until I upgrade my CPU in spring. I’m still rocking an i5 6600k. Supposedly it will struggle to reach 30 FPS even though I have a 1070.

Guest MadMonkey
I’m liking what they got going so far, hopefully they get the server issues resolved and their servers don’t hate me like the Tarkov ones do.

Archived