BF5 new alpha and BETA

Guest marpla

Guest marpla

Hello UNKO long time, former TSG.marpla here, how is my beloved air force doing?

Found it a day after this video, seems like we are going to have another Alpha for BF5....hoping i can get a code this time before the open beta...still not sure if i will close the deal on this game...WW3 seems to caught my attention and im waiting for more info on that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az7btDF-xh0&t=0s

Bonus track: made a few art work and new logo unit for this new BF5 following my line of work :thumbsup:

UNKSO_units_B5_promote1.jpg

UNKSO_units_B5_promote2.jpg

UNKSO_units_B5_promote3.jpg

UNKSO_units_B5_promote4.jpg

Guest AudioChocolate

Sounds like the alpha will be this upcoming weekend. I'll be out of town and away from my PC the whole time :/ .

If I get an alpha code again, I'm willing to share it with anyone who has not been able to experience BF5 yet.

Guest marpla
Sounds like the alpha will be this upcoming weekend. I'll be out of town and away from my PC the whole time :/ .

If I get an alpha code again, I'm willing to share it with anyone who has not been able to experience BF5 yet.

I'll take that code... Nothing for this side of the world

Guest Blu3_Ranger
Emails were sent out this morning, If you haven't Checked yet you may have gotten it especially those who got the 'Thank you for participating' email that was sent after the first Closed Alpha Ended.

Guest marpla
Emails were sent out this morning, If you haven't Checked yet you may have gotten it especially those who got the 'Thank you for participating' email that was sent after the first Closed Alpha Ended.

Nothing here..... I guess they don't like me :(

Guest reesonnz

I found mine in my promotions folder in my gmail yesterday.. Possibly ends up in scrap folders and such. First off you have to have made sure you have opted into the beta participation in the option in Origin. Not sure if you will still get a code if the beta has already started but worth a try. There will also be an open beta i imagine too. Played it a little this morning and it was a bit hard on my poor pc at ultra but still playable at ultra. But who plays at 60fps when 144hz is the go to.

See you out there!!!

Guest AudioChocolate
I think you need Origin Access to get Alpha

I got into the last alpha without origin access. I think it's more related to the amount of time you spend playing related games (BF1, BF4, etc.).

Guest MadMonkey

I don't have half the time in BF1 as some of the others in here and very little time on BF4 on PC, in fact my BF4 profile has completely disappeared on battlelog.

Maybe its just random idk lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
I'm excited about this!!! It looks and feels like BF3/4 but with WWII weapons. Like BF1 never felt like a BF game to me, at least not BF3/4....watching this and the graphics and such make me feel like BF3/4. I am quite excited!!!

Guest marpla
I'm excited about this!!! It looks and feels like BF3/4 but with WWII weapons. Like BF1 never felt like a BF game to me, at least not BF3/4....watching this and the graphics and such make me feel like BF3/4. I am quite excited!!!

Same Sir, this map remind me Sienne crossing from BF3 (top 5 best maps in the franchise) and amiens (can't remember the correct name) from Bfiasco1 :D

So wich branch will take over BFV?. ..make room for the good old marpla

Guest Pluckmuckel
While I was looking forward to playing in October, November might be a better release month as it will not have to complete with CoD. Also, the marketing started out shaking and perhaps they over-promised on what they could deliver at launch. This delay will hopefully result in a more polish and complete game. From what I played so far, I think the delay is mostly game mechanics related, like dragging soldiers, TTK, and identifying the opponents. And if they can include their version of Battle Royale, this can be a big win for Navy and the clan as a whole.

Guest marpla
Well with a lot of people being super critic with the game maybe this a good step from the company, closer to say that they heard gamers or they are just want to get more pre orders after open beta...we will never now lol.

Clan will have to wait for my official return then...

Guest JayJay
I agree. I rather have EA/Dice take their time to invest in polishing the whole picture, and making everything work as it's supposed to be.. hopefully.

Guest reesonnz

The pre download of the beta wasnt showing up in the origin client even tho i have prebooked the game. found this clip. now i have it. might help some of you others perhaps.

cheers

Archived