Tarkov Giveaway

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

Guest CPT.Vanarambaion=US=

So, as you all may know, I have been playing a lot of Escape from Tarkov lately. Hours and hours. Yes, I might have a problem.

But now I want to make it your problem. I've run the maps alone for long enough. Now it's time for some of you to join me.

'But sir,' I hear the cries, 'it's so expensive to get started.' FEAR NOT MY FRIENDS! At great personal expense and peril, I have procured five - yes, five - copies of the game. I am willing to hand them out to anyone who wants to play who is already a member of the clan. You don't have to join the Air Force, you can stay in your respective branches if you want. You don't have to commit to practice times. You just have to get online and play with me a couple times a month, and I'll feel like I've done something worthwhile for clan life.

But wait, there's more.

If you know someone who plays, or who would like to play, we're recruiting. Know someone who might like this game? Get them to join, and I have a copy of the game for them as well. They're hot off the presses, ready for some eager gamers to use and enjoy. I have five copies earmarked for new players coming in.

'You have ten copies of the game, sir? Are you nuts?'

Maybe a little. But this game is good. Really good. And the only way you're going to find that out is by playing it. So hop on twitch or youtube and watch some gameplay. Check the hardware recommendations (you should have at least 16 gigs of RAM for one of the maps to run well). And get ready to handle some beta bugs alternating from the frustrating to the hilarious. You know the kind I mean. But when they get this thing going full speed, it's gonna make your brain melt with the awesomeness that is Escape from Tarkov.

Guest JimAlmeida
you should have at least 16 gigs of RAM

Yea...life is not a road of candies for poor Jim. I'd be writing down my name now, if it weren't for this.

This is a nice initiative, it is one of the few games out there that fits our MIL-SIM structure just right...

Guest RET.CPT.Distortion=US=
As long as it involves me TKing I MEAN PLAYING WITH THE LCDR, then count me in. I am itching to kill scavs.

Guest JimAlmeida
As long as it involves me TKing I MEAN PLAYING WITH THE LCDR, then count me in. I am itching to kill scavs.

giphy.gif I'll just leave this here...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived