One last thing

Guest JimAlmeida

Guest JimAlmeida

Unknown Soldiers, if I may bother you for the last time:

Normally, I would not be here writing this message. I would not want to drag things that are already past back into present discussion, things that may be sensible. However, after the Church service on Sunday, these verses from the Book of Matthew started to bother me a great deal:

"Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift." (Matthew 5:23-24, KJV)

I know that Reconciliation is a tough term and a difficult process to come by in some occasions but as I was talking with an officer about whether it was a good idea to send this message, he said that reconciliation is a good thing to do and have. I have hurt this clan with my discharge request, especially the people herein. Unfortunately, I could be more forthcoming about the reason I left and this probably left some questions and misinterpretations. I apologize for what I did two weeks ago and for any possible ripple effects. I failed with this clan and especially those closest to me. I cannot repair the damage from the abruptness of my discharge. Know that what I did was inevitable but a lapse of judgement of mine made me do it in the worst way and in the worst time. I wish that this thread doesn't become a heated discussion so my inbox is open for any sensible messages, if any. I believe that parting our ways in a tone of peace will be beneficial to us all.

I wish this clan and its people grand success. I have seen latest gameplay for BFV and it is worth investing there - I believe it will be better than BF1. Focus on Recruiting, finish what I couldn't find the strength to finish - the Raptor Project, and you all will be living to the existing potential of this clan. I wish you the happiest times. Crisis has a way of bringing the best out of us, so you guys have all that it takes to succeed in October. Golden times are around the corner, boys.

My mission is now finished - I have learned much from you all.

Sincerely,

Jim

Archived