BF5

Guest Karval

Hey,

With the new BF5 arriving and the open beta being released tomorrow. I may be applying the clan again. But it depends on whether or not I like the game of course.

Its rather upsetting though that we are missing my Marine Corps Branch though lol but I do see some familiar names in the clan still and excited to hopefully join again.

HumbleZ

Guest AudioChocolate

Hey HumbleZ!

Dice listened well to the feedback from BF1. Playing both the alpha and early-access beta have been very satisfying experiences. I don't think you'll be disappointed :thumbsup: . I joined this community as a member of the Marines division and hope to see its return. We're expecting a large number of recruits from BF5. If all goes well, we might see some branches come back (my unofficial prediction).

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Hey buddy, good seeing you. I agree the game is different and I think it will bring back a lot of players who left the franchise during BF1. Honestly the only thing keeping the marines closed are numbers. The more members that join and hang out, enjoy the game and community, the faster we open up the other branches. I too look forward to the day that we re open the Army and Marines, and have all branches fully kicking again

Guest Whiplash

Might wanna make a recruiting squad. By that i mean trying to get as much US in a server as possible, instead of few in more server. It should give a better impact.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

I played the Beta on my Xbox today. I actually kindof like it. The guns have a decent feel to it. Kindof buggy at same time. Few times where the bleed out process bugged out and I had to quit game because of the never ending bleed out and no one reviving me lol

Due to my extended lack of playing competitive FPS, my coordination is definitely not the same. Though my games I played were 33 kills and 21 deaths lol

I have yet jumped into a plane like I loved to in BF4 so I have no idea how those feels yet.

I think I still have BF1 but I don't remember my old account email or password so that is going to be a struggle :S If I can find that, I might go ahead and apply. But for now, I just started my 2nd fall semester in college, so I have to figure out whether or not I actually have time.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Personally I'm really happy that the beta feels buggy. It tells me that they are treating the beta as truly a beta, to find and fix bugs. As opposed to using it as a demo.

Every game has been fun so far even with bugs included! :)

Gunplay feels really good, and even though I haven't gotten into a tank yet I enjoy how they play into the fights. They make a huge impact on the battle, but they don't go zipping around from flag to flag making it impossible to evade them. At least on Narvik, the snow and rubble makes that impossible.

I was going to apply today but I have an issue with my old origin account.

The email that is linked to that account is no longer active and I cannot reactivate it because the security questions are broken. I guess I was stupid in setting up the questions... I have a new origin account but I do not have a BF1 so I Guess Ill have to wait until BF5 comes out to join which is fairly unfortunately since I do not want to buy both BF1 and BF5 >.<

I been trying to find a way through their support system but they keep asking me to log in everytime I try to get pass the "What is my problem page" to get to their contact info.

I'm over here yelling at the computer "I can't login! how am I suppose to log in to get support!" lol

• 1 month later...
Guest reesonnz

Im pumped! looks like they are turning things around with their marketing. hope the damage in respect to player numbers isnt detrimental to the player count over its lifespan. They are doing no premium which is great but i just hope this wont effect economic investments into the game as a service. i.e. less content versus previous games with paid content. but anyhow they look like this time round are going to have a regular release of new content with that tides of war type stories from different parts of the war. hope this game brings back older members as there are alot of people who have gone over to other games. See your round soon hopefully!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN4tu4qMJx0

Guest Morti212

In regards to the problem accessing your account. I had the same problem I hadn't touched mine for like 7 years befor I decided to come back.

Have a new email address and no access to my old one but they transferred all my games from 2 different accounts to my new one took about 20 minutes..

Anything is possible with EA/ORIGIN

P.S i rang their phone number easier and less painful

So the game is almost here...what is the deal with UNKSO....will some unit going to take over that game or what?...just wondering to re join.

Thanks!

I say now is the time to rejoin. We expecting a surge in players as we hit the home stretch. And it looks better for us the more people we have here.

Guest reesonnz

@

So the game is almost here...what is the deal with UNKSO....will some unit going to take over that game or what?...just wondering to re join.

Thanks!

Hej Marpla! yer im not a 100% but id say that the Navy will transition over from BF1 to BFV. Were gunna have 2 boats worth soon with new members as we have had a bit of an influx of recruits coming back to BF in anticipation of BFV as of late. But LT__Vogts or CPO_thehamn32 can give a concrete answer on that one. Id say from my own experience everyone is greatly looking forward to BFV who currently play BF1. Im looking to playing with some veterans of the clan coming out of the woodworks in the next few months.

Navy will be making the transition once the game comes out. Now's as good a time as ever.

Hey @LT.Vogts=US= good to see you...mmm never liked the water that much that´s why i was in the Air all the time :D thanks for the offer im saving some extra money purchase the game since i was remodeling the house and that cost some freaking money :cursing:

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Navy will be making the transition once the game comes out. Now's as good a time as ever.

Hey @LT.Vogts=US= good to see you...mmm never liked the water that much that´s why i was in the Air all the time :D thanks for the offer im saving some extra money purchase the game since i was remodeling the house and that cost some freaking money :cursing:

As of right now, only the Navy will transition to BF5. If it grows large enough, other branches will transition as well but right now it is just the Navy. Hopefully we will get to re-open all of them, but no timeline on that

Guest RET.1stSgt.Energy09=US=
I will look at coming back when a branch goes over to BF5. I'm starting a new job next week so I'll have to see how much free time I'll have plus how much time the gf will let me have :)

Guest Whiteknight18982

So looking forward to BF5, it's my game has been since BF1942 Beta years ago when Dinosaurs roamed the earth and we played on Stone tablet PC's - :D

Can't wait !!!!

Archived