OPEN TO BATTLEFIELD V RECRUITS!

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

NAVY HAS BEGUN THE TRANSITION TO BFV! Those waiting for a branch to converT to BFV, it is happening. Though the full official release of the game is not yet here, those with early access are already playing and recruiting.

To brand new members, please create a profile on the website and put in an Application:

https://clanunknownsoldiers.com/thread-add/27

To returning members, WELCOME!!! We are glad to see you return!!

To answer some quick question/concerns I have heard:

"When are the other branches opening up? "

-There is not timeline on this. Could be in a month, could be in 4 months. It depends on number of members, need for another branch, and supply of proper leadership to fill the branch. Almost no one ( I don't deal in absolutes, but this is as close as absolute as I can get) with less than 3 or more months of current in clan time will be considered for "fast track" if a need arises. If your intention is coming back into the clan at a rank higher than E5/6, it is going to be very unlikely. So best to get in now and work back up. We currently have A LOT of skilled NCOs and members that have worked hard for their opportunity at higher ranks.

"I don't want to run naval forces"

Branches do not denote what they do in clan. It is a system of organization base don practice times and leadership. What you play in game does not denote what branch you need/should go into.

"How do I rejoin and what rank will I come back at?"

Easy, put in an application. EACH APP IS INDIVIDUALLY REVIEWED BY JCS. Prior rank does allow the possibility of coming it at higher rank, but does not guaruntee it. Rank/position is given purely on the need and requirements of branches at that time.

"Well I was _____ rank when I discharged, if we opened up a new branch, I can jump back in and help out at that rank, right?"

Please see Question 2 above, If your intention is coming back into the clan at a rank higher than E5/6, it is going to be very unlikely. So best to get in now and work back up. We currently have A LOT of skilled NCOs and members that have worked hard for their opportunity at higher ranks.

WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO HAVE NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS IN THE FAMILY HERE!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Archived