COMMAND AWARDS - 29MAR2019

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

[align=center]For a long time, LtCol.Spartan served as the Intel CO before ultimately relinquishing the role and handing off the various Intel departmental and leadership duties to Division. Before stepping back to his present advisory role, during his tenure as Intel CO he guided the clan through forums overhauls, migrations, a series of enhancements and tweaks to the forums, spinning up and configuring Discord, and helping to coordinate JSOC. All of this while I was constantly in his ear bugging him about when these things would be done, asking for updates, challenging the approach and design, and basically being a pest.

Everything I requested he accomplished, and did so not because I or anyone else asked but because it was for the improvement of the clan and our members' experiences and ability to get their jobs done. Long ago he was a Branch CO and out in front of people, but today he works mostly in the background doing just as much work or more than he ever has. As he has stepped into his advisory role, I am finally awarding LtCol.Spartan with the Superior Service Award in recognition of the incredible amount of effort he has put in over his years of service as Intel CO. Long deserved, and hard earned!

superior-service-medal.png

Congratulations!![/align]

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

Congrats. And wellllll deserve!!!! Enjoy LTCol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro