This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Heya gentlemen,

I have seen some real excitement regarding people picking this up, and expressing a true desire to Get Gud!. I thought I might post a couple of really nice how to videos I have found.

First off a Settings guide.

Next a good battleship guide from a Youtuber by the name of iChase. This is but one in a series called Captains Academy. Super informative vids. Covers general things like how to Torpedo, and Ship class (Destroyer, Cruiser, Battleship, and Carrier) guides to specific ship guides (Yamato, Iowa, etc).

Enjoy guys and see you on the high seas!
    SGT.Gamerbeau
  • This seems primed to be a good clan game for us. We have a bunch of people playing it pretty regularly. All we need is someone to build a branch from the Reserves.
    Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.
    -Epicurus

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
    -Walter Bagehot

All warfare is based on deception.
    -Sun Tzu
  • CAPT.Vanarambaion=US= wrote:

This seems primed to be a good clan game for us. We have a bunch of people playing it pretty regularly. All we need is someone to build a branch from the Reserves.
    Could not agree more! I even downloaded it, when I get back from Leave I will be one figuring it out. Reminder to anyone playing this game. The opportunity to lead a group/gain rank, and possible even run a branch is here! WoW (boat not MMO) is prime to be a clan game. See CAPT for details!

Running a clan is like pulling teeth....
    Sigs by Sharpz*
  • SPC.Gamerbeau=US= wrote:

Capt,
    What do you mean by "build a branch from the reserves"? I understand the meaning of each individual word, but I'm not sure of the protocols regarding the overall statement.
    Short and simple answer is any member who wants to start a new clan game transfer to the reserves and builds it. Lets take Boat Game (i like that better than WoW). Member transfers to the reserves (old Air Force), and forms a squad for that game, Boat Game. At which point they start recruiting new members, building BCT's etc. When the new squad reaches a certain number of members ( history says 10 but it could be more or less depending on CAPT's requirements) they can petition the JCS to become a New branch with CO/1SG, etc.

SGT.Dental wants to make a Siege (just easy to use) branch. SGT.Dental transfers to the reserves and starts recruiting. During the process, he not only gets members but still climbs the ranks to become SFC.Dental. SFC.Dental then has 12 active members who are E3 and above and feel he is ready to create a branch. SFC.Dental petitions, gets accepted and now is 2LT Dental of the Air Force branch which runs and recruits for the clan game of Siege.

Running a clan is like pulling teeth....
    Sigs by Sharpz*